GBP

Best whey, no isolates, natural flavor, natural sweetner

Posted by celestialleo on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Miracle whey is one of the very few whey products that does NOT use protein isolates, which can actually be toxic as the amino acids are separated using acids and are not natural.

Delicious vanilla flavor

Posted by 5725737770823097803 on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have only tried one other protein shake and I am generally not a shake kind of person. But I purchased this when I saw it on sale and I really love it! I use one scoop with about a cup of almond milk and about 3/4-1 cup of fruit (peaches or a banana or strawberries). This shake is seriously delicious. It's sweet like vanilla ice cream but with such a high protein density. I haven't tried it with the recommended two scoops. My guess is it will be a heavier with possibly more of a artificial taste to it.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing quality - my nails are strong for once and I noticeably have more energy. Wouldn't be without it now.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1627174 on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, easy to blend, quality ingredients and no artificial sweeteners:) Love it!

The best whey I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer1715865 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent quality whey protein concentrate (not isolate) from pastured cows. It's easy to digest and has a great taste, just the right amount of flavoring and sweetness, which I've found difficult to come by in a protein powder. The vanilla seems to be a little sweeter and more flavorful than the chocolate, but both are great. I alternate between this product and Mercola's Pure Power Protein, which is basically the same whey protein concentrate but with added probiotics and chia seeds. So glad I found this protein!

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer1798661 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different brands, they all claim to have "delicious taste" but this is rarely the case. This whey is the most tasty one I've ever tried. And even better, the product is pretty clean and healthy!

The Best Protein Powder Anywhere in my opinion

Posted by MindsurfNorway on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tested a couple of protein powders before, and all of them have tasted awful, and now i know, most of them were packed with MSG and/or Aspartame. This one is both derived from grass fed cows, it`s super tasty (and so far i find the vanilla most versatile and most tastfull) and it packs a simple healthy sweetener in just the right ammount... Would recommend it to everyone looking for a healthy way of increasing your protein intake.

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer3318332 on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A protein drink that actually tastes good. most protein drinks go unfinished by me. this one (vanilla) and the strawberry flavor are both excellent. sometimes i do a scoop of each to mix the flavors.

Great taste, great product

Posted by 5681541223830333043 on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In overall a great product, smooth vanilla taste, mixes fine to liquids. Only con is a bit beefy pricing, but the quality is better than most of the other whey products I've seen.

High Quality

Posted by Bohemia on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste but may be just a tad on the tough side to mix without a blender or A REALLY GOOD BLENDER BOTTLE - THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL HERE!!

1 2