Great for colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works very well when taken at the first onset of cold symptoms. I either don't get a cold at all or it is very mild.

WORKS THE BEST!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I found this at my local health food store. If I take it at the first sign of a cold (for me a sore throat), and take it religiously as directed, 90% of the time, I DO NOT GET A COLD. Note: when I get a cold, I am one of those people who gets tremendously sick complicated by asthma.

Cold remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Yin Chaio that I ordered seemed to do exactly what I expected - stoped my cold dead in its tracks. I took two pills when I first noticed a cold coming on and by the next day, I felt fine. There were no side effects from this drug and I'm pleased with the results.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

To my surprise, this stuff works time and time again--provided I take it early enough. I also take Airborne with this to up the odds of beating the cold. It works 85% of the time.

This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I tried this when we both started to feel a sore throat coming on. We both had very mild symptoms for a few days and never really got sick. I crushed the tablets for my children and mixed them with apple sauce and gave them 2 doses on two consecutive days and they never got sick.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

On the first sign of a cold coming on, I started taking these. By the end of the day my symptoms were gone. I'll keep them on hand for whatever cold or flu tries to come my way. They're great.. Nashville, Tenn.

Great anti-viral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does a good job of scaring away colds.

great quality and fastest service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

fast and good quality

Yin Chiao

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have absolute faith in Dr. Shen's Yin Chiao -- have been taking them for years and pretty much staying well!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great. Been taking Yin Chiao for the last 4 years if I just feel like I am coming down with something. I never do....

1 2