Pure Black Soap

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love Dr. Woods' Black Soaps. I actually haven't notice much difference between the Shea Vision and this one, so I've been ordering lately mainly without shea in it. Very versatile product; for showering, facial wash, laundry (hand wash, no need for fabric softener), shaving. I haven't used this one yet as a shampoo, but since the Shea Vision worked for that I'm sure this one will too.

Result seen in days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has an herbal smell and mildly an medicinal smell, but it does the job. I use it as a facial pack to cleanse my face. It has worked wonders on my skin. From time to time I have mild adult acne and this has been a life saver. I also alternate between this black soap and Dr. Wood's Tea Tree Castille Soap. If you are someone who has break outs of any sort this is the most effective and cost efficient product I have found. Excellent as a facial pak as well as the entire body. Of course fragrance wise you shouldn't expect a bouquet out of a Tea Tree product, however if you want results to treat your skin and cleanse it in an antiseptic way and clearer skin this is your best bet.

Potent stuff

Posted by NarnianGirl on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The scent is earthy, stronger than in the shea butter version. This is such strong stuff that I use it for my body only a few times a week. It caused a stinging sensation on my face. Great for the times you want to feel extra clean and fresh!

Great Face Wash

Posted by JerseyGirl on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great face wash, hand and body soap. Reuse a foaming dispenser from any brand hand soap. Fill with Dr. Woods soap diluting with equal parts water. Foams well. Keeps my skin clear, easily dissolves and washes away makeup and dirt. Cleans my skin well without drying it out. A pump of this, a little water and a quick wipe is all it takes to gently remove dirt and soap scum from the sink. A great product but only four stars because I like the one with Shea butter even better.

Cleans really good.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe 4 some a strong smell but ... it's a soap. A soap that does it's job. You can use it everywhere...also read other reviews...I'm doing this ...all of my reviews in short...because of my lack of time...bit in a hurry here...sorry. But, like I said. We are happy with it.

Quality Brand, Recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mother used this soap and kept raving about it. It is softening and leaves you feeling clean and fresh.

Scent in Unbearable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

What a shame. A nice product, but you'll smell like a bordello after using it. Let's hope they come up with an unscented version or a better natural scent.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this a lot; it smells nice, moistens my skin, and I use it as a facialcleaner as well. I will buy again!

No 1.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Boy i love this wonderful smell and it is so nice and smoth on everything, hands, body and sometimes hair. My favorite. Bought it several times.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I use it as a shower gel and love how it cleanses without leaving your skin dry.