GBP

good for nail and GREAT for hair

Posted by Reviewer2248649 on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am 70 and my hair is still almost completely original color but it is fine and was thinning. It took several months on this formula but as of last spring I had so much new hair coming in that my hair is thick again and the bald spots on my temples have filled in! It's a good energy lift for seniors as well.

Makes hair shiny and silky

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Dec 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It gives shine to hair and nails and improves skin too. I have just finished the bottle and am very content with how my hair looks now. I would definitely recommend this herbal supplement. Besides it has adaptogenic properties, balances the mood. I've been also taking Doctor's Best vitamins D3 and K2 (MK-7).

Totally awesome boost for your hair!

Posted by 5735786495865921294 on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product based on recommendation on a forum and I thought it would be worth checking out, cause I've read pretty good reviews here. I've been using it for couple of weeks now and I can say it's awesome! My hair is much stronger, the ends are splitting and breaking less and the splits and breaks that were already there are slowly healing. The hair is less fragile, more strong and flexible. It also falls out less and grows faster. I had always fragile hair that fell out excessively and I couldn't reach the length that I wanted and with this it's slowly growing and finally getting healthy. I'm gonna keep using these long term, it's worth every penny!

5 stars

Posted by 4847589790288585185 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair and nails have never been healthier since I have been using this!

Disappointing product!

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like dragon herbs product. They are expensive and high quality. However, this product is just expensive. No effect. Maybe you want to go with other brands. I would recommend dragon herb items but not this one.

They Are Great...

Posted by 5731240618534927635 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this supplement for a short time. I have noticed less shedding and my hair is stronger.

Dragon Herbs, Hair & Nails

Posted by 5640477486799832438 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Completely convinced these are great!!! I recently have been helping a friend renovate and my hands have been through the grind and my nails survived...first time...amazing!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2802455 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a good yin jing formula

Working slowly

Posted by Reviewer1718374 on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After a few months I could see some result on my toe nails and little on my hair.

Love dragon herbs!

Posted by 5497516749638540710 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this hair and nails formula from dragon herbs. I see a huge difference in my hair... love to see it in my nails but I do alot of outdoor work. The best part and pleasant surprise is how m7ch this has helped wother my adrenal fatigue! A definite must have in my morning and nightly routine! Great stuff and nothing out there comes close to this product! Thanks iHerb for offering it at an affordable price with no shipping costs. You are tops and a keeper! :-)

1 2