feel better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not going to try to understand what this elixir does, however I know on the days that I drink it I feel better, even the next day. I am reordering it. I have to spread one package out for 2 days and mix it with my regular tea, makes it better, it does have an interesting taste if you drink too much at once.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Dragon Herbs! This elixir makes me calm and alert and awesome :D

Top stuff!

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had one pouch.High quality ingredients.Pallatable drank on it's own,i have it heated or with longevity tea.Will be reordering! Would just like to add you get 7 pouches in total with a really good serving of the product in each,when you pour it out it exudes quality.

Powerful Elixir For Shen and Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This elixir is very calming, reassuring, and energizing.

Glad for the reishi product!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely an acquired taste but I like to drink it for its great nutritional value.

Enjoyable Herbal Elixir

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had an interesting taste. Seemed to be quite hydrating and very beautifying. Skin looked great. Felt a little calmer. A fun experiment.

A must for radiant health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I simply feel darned good when I start the day with a hot tea made of this exquisite elixir. Slightly herby and bitter, I feel my body rev to a higher gear. It's gentle but noticeable. Highly recommended.

Awesome elixir!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So happy I bought this :)..it tastes great (earthy and potent) and I love how it tastes with Dragon Herbs Longevity tea (with gynostemma). I'm excited about the ingredients...so far I've only had 1 pouch bc I rcv'd my order earlier today. I added a little stevia to it-but next cup I have-i'll see how I like it without any added sweetener. I'm def. gonna buy this again & again!