Great affordable concealer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This suits my NC20-NC25 skin great! very smooth yellow understone (colour sand) cant go wrong!

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic concealer! The first time I used this I had a breakout and found that it completely covered all of it.

Buen producto

Posted by Gabids on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un buen producto, de cobertura media y no máxima como dice su nombre, pero aun así me gusta porque es justo lo que necesito. El único inconveniente que veo es la poca gama de colores que existe, porque para lograr el color más cercano al de mi piel y lograr disimular mis ojeras, tuve que mezclar un poco entre el color beige y el color sand.

Must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a amazing concealer that isnt heavy or makes you look washed out or like you have been in a spray tan for to long then this is the way to go, great colour range.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bon correcteur, couverance incroyable ! On poudre par dessus et il tient toute la journée! Très satisfaite!

Great product

Posted by Vic-13 on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does a nice job, I like the texture, it's thick but creamy and the color match was good for my very light skintone (a bit orangey). I have a better one of course but the price is x5 times higher, so you get the picture... Also there is so much product in the tube, amazing! I'll like the lighter shade, but iherb doesn't has it, as for other products too, like the mineral foundation in porcelain.

E.L.F Cosmetics, Maximum Coverage Concealer, Oil - free, Sand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this product to cover blemishes and dark circles under my eyes. Definitely 'Great coverage! Really enjoy using this product as my skin is dry/oily combination and it perfect for my skin. I use this under my foundation and gives you a full coverage if that is what you want!

Cheap and great!

Posted by nenapark96 on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best concealer I have tried until now. I believe it has a medium/high coverage and It covers really well my dark circles and my blemishes. I definitely recommend this!

不错价格便宜~~