GBP

Great Concealer!

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying to switch to all natural products for the last couple of years and it has been hard to find pure ingredient make up that is as good as department store brands. This concealer is the best I've ever used. Better then my previous Smashbox one by far! It covers up blemishes amazingly well and doesn't look cakey. The color also blends with my foundation so well that when I switch to my darker summer makeup, I can still use it. Highly recommend!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am done searching for natural make-up that is as good as the department store brands. This is the best concealer I've used, and I've tried a bunch of them. The texture and coverage is just right.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Doesn't make my sensitive eyes sting when I use around them. Coverage is minimal, so if you have serious issues you may want to combine it with something else or layer it.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2922913 on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good coverage. I have yellow medium skin and this tone match with my skin tone.

value for money

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product provides good coverage. Colour is a little too pink for my skin, but I can blend it in so can get away with it. Product did snap off from its base the first time i used it, so best not to wind it up too far. Good for sensitive skin. Melbourne Australia

Perfect weight

Posted by Reviewer1997700 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful texture, perfect weight, easy to apply

Too light for me, but...

Posted by MichelX on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great formula. Unfortunately, the other color they make isn't too light, but waaaay too pink, as others had written. I wish the company would make the darker color with the undertones of this one which is a fleshy-peach, in other words, human skin tone!

Ecco Bella Cover Up Concealer, Beige

Posted by 4738116759633581438 on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

AMAZING!!! I love this product, I found my ideal concealer after many years of trying almost everything on the market!! And it hasn't bad chemicals in it. I even looked into the EWG Cosmetics Database. ;-) Perfect, simply the standard that all the brands in the world should have in order to respect our body, animals and the environment. Too happy with it!!

Nice product

Posted by 4962850852734094059 on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It covers my dark eye circles and was applied naturally on my skin, without looking fake

Ecco Bella Flower Color Cover Up

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does a good job of concealing under eye circles without being sticky or heavy. Safer ingredients than other brands.