Help

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea straw is really great. At the bottom it has a little spiral doohickey that stops any tiny bit of leaf getting into the straw. In practice, the tea is as free of leaves as with a teabag. This is far superior to many other bombillas I've looked at, which have holes down the bottom instead, and tend to allow in small tea leaves. It's also super easy to clean - the little spiral part lifts up easily with a spring mechanism. A rinse under the tap will basically have it back to pristine condition, and it's dishwasher safe. The straw also allows me to drink tea lying down. Best way to drink tea!

excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought two of these straws, for use with my own herbal mixtures of tea. I put my teas in a cup, then sip from the straw. It completely filters the tea, and only needs a quick rinse to clean. Excellent buy, as more primitive ones are the same price at my local co-op. Very high quality stainless steel, made in Argentina. For anyone who grows and harvests their own herbs, or makes their own blends, this is so much easier than trying to make tea bags, or filter with baskets. And the design is the very best of them all.

Not good with small pieces of tea leaves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With the Yerba Mate loose tea leaf I bought, it seems to go through once the teas have infused the water. I think it works well with large tea leaves.

Posted by Strelka on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Katrā ziņā- ērti izmantošanā, iepakojums ir pietiekami ērts, tajā arī var uzglabāt pašu bambilju starp tējas dzeršanām. Viegli mazgājams.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it. I used it in my green tea and it blocked all of the leafs. Great cleaning too. It does not work as well with smaller leaf pieces but it's still really good.

love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well worth the money :)

오.. 이거 어떻게 쓰나 했더니

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ㅋㅋㅋ 제가 바보였나요 그냥 찻잎 우린 차에 바로 넣어서 찻물만 마시는 거 같아요. 신기하게 생겼어요. 제대로 써 보고 리뷰 다시 작성할게요.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this to spare my enamel the stains of hot beverages. I use this with both red wine, coffee and whatnot.

Tea Straw works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this metal tea straw for sipping teas and coffees...have had a terrible tooth stain from my hot drinks, but straw has helped a lot, indeed.

WOW What a great way to drink tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a super invention. I use it to drink my Jasmine/Green loose leaf tea.

1 2