GB

3,352
mybestofthebest
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
Excellent! Good results.

This spray is very practical and is not greasy and gives freshness to the skin. I put it in the refrigerator because this season the weather has been very hot. It is very easy to use and I use it after washing my face or even before makeup. Leaves skin soft I am 52 years old and it has worked for me. I highly recommend it.

98d05588-8654-48d3-be57-5359942b643c
945750c5-dfd1-4e74-b879-eb4da4b2e284
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have used this Collagen Moisture Mist, and I just love it so much that I just ordered a few more bottles, and this is a great deal, as per price and how it feels on the skin. Now I don't really know if any collagen really penetrates the skin, but it feels very hydrating on my face. I usually use this mist in the evenings, after cleaning, and before serum and night cream, but often also in the daytime, when I feel my face needs some moisture.

11fb145e-c3d3-425c-9fcc-edacf4ebec04
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

it's amazing quality ingredients I've always been particular on including collagen in my skincare routine early on but for the price you pay?? the size the ease the texture?? I use it to seal out my skincare routine at the end it's so refreshing and helps my skin look supple and healthy

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 26, 2022

Really good quality of the face mist for pleasant price. Package is standard for this kind of products - 100ml spray that allows to cover all the face fast. It refreshes and a little moisturizes skin so it can be used before serums/creams/makeup and after makeup to blend all the layers of it. I also use it when skin becomes dry during the day in office under climate control system and requires some refreshment. Works good on sensitive skin of all ages so this product is universal, can recommend it.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

The quality is good. Like my age, collagen is important. The benefit is really for the skin. It absorbs in my skin really fast and i can see the difference. The improvement is Amazing.

a47db7ec-ba9a-4bf8-a764-133044549af9
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

My first time using a mist with collagen, and I think it works great. My skin feels immediately more hydrated after I spray it on. It has a “feminine” smell (for lack of a better word), sort of sweet and powdery, but not strong enough to bother you. And the smell does not last long either - in case you are sensitive to scent. Overall I think it is a good quality product

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

i just love korean beauty produts and this is one of them, thanks to the quality ingredients. it can be used like a toner or a essence, and you can apply it directly to the face, without a cotton ball and in this case you will use a small amount of product. the smell is amazing, and it gives you a collagen boost.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

My god I didn’t expect this thing to be this great ! I used it since it’s arrived so many time throughout the day, smells so great and my skin doesn’t have problems absorbing it , I really really believe in any Korean product and the most shocking thing is the price! So affordable definitely will not be my last purchase

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I love iherb for introducing me to brands that are new to me. I find so many excellent ingredients in the products on iherb. This is a nice spray, light scent. The texture doesn't dry sticky, tacky. Convenient size bottle to keep in you purse, take on a trip or keep in gym bag. It's a nice refresher when you need a spritz. It absorbs nicely. I am interested in trying other enough Enough products now too.