GB
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Yeahh, i needed a foundation for my skin for a long time and this one is the perfect fit in terms of scent, quality, easy to use, and the color. I like its texture and it suits my oily face , so overall, i am happy with my choice! Butbat first, i was concerned about the color whether it would fit me of no

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

A good quality foundation with collagen. I have the mixed skin type, so I use a powder over it for better fixation on my T zone. The scent is not strong, it's pleasant. The size is huge for money, so will last for long time. Package is comfortable, coverage is good, medium I should say. I chose the #13 color for my light skin

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Wow i like it so much the scent and texture. Match my skin colour. It has a good quality and perfect size on my pocket. Very nice package and it suits to my age. Good benefit on my make up and I love the color coverage on my skin tone. And it smells good. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Nice product with great qualities. Good size and excellent packaging. For use as foundation , it has many benefits at the same time , whitening helps to filter and moisturize the skin and give it a soft texture. The formula is gentle even on sensitive skin, and it has a nice and refreshing scent.

Great product! I have sensitive and redness skin and this foundation with collagen at light scent and light color, moisturize without irritate my very sensitive skin and covers skin imperfections at the same time.

70f2ff4a-581f-4dfa-9172-2633c4d1366a
4080442f-e52e-4efa-86d7-a66d28b3493d
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

It makes a nice color, without too much coverage. It softens the face nicely, and I hope makes me look younger ;-). I like that it's not too thick on the face. There is not a strong scent. It's nice that there is a lot in the bottle, for a very good price!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

It has the added benefit of sunscreen in the foundation but it does have a shimmery look to the finish. I apply a mattifier powder over the top. Haven’t worn a lot as I bought the wrong shade but it does have a medium coverage. Not a horrible feel on the skin and no bad scent.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

One of the best coverage I’ve ever had , couldn’t believe for this price to get such a good cover , the acne is not visible , skin glows with healthy shine ! One of my favorite ton

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is a good quality product, really works for my fair, oily skin with imperfections. The packaging and its size (100ml) is just perfect - it will last for almost a year! Its scent is light and pleasant, and I love that it doesn't look cakey.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

the scent is amazing easy to use quality is great size too but I'm wondering if it makes your skin after using it for a while white !

b8d1a4ac-890d-4f4c-995b-d0eb428578b7