one of the best EDM brush

Posted by pirlanta on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an fabulous brush. I use it for eyes (1 moving for all eye:) ) and for undereye concealer. Sometimes I ise it for contouring my nose. I think Everyday Minerals brushes are ones of the best for mineral make up with reasonable price. I'm sure you will not be regret if you try it.

Corrector

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta muchísimo para difuminar el corrector, ya sea en la zona de la ojera o en cualquier zona donde lo aplique, aletas de la nariz, alguna imperfección....

A useful brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent brush for blending concealer under the eyes or on the sides of the nose, etc. It's a bit too big for my eyes, so I don't usually use it as a blending brush, but when I do it does a good job at that too.

great brush for the under eyes area

Posted by namtoc on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is quite a big and dense brush that I use to apply concealer on my dark circles, does a great job!

good brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

useful for concealer

Favourite eye brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this every time i put on eye make up, this blends out my eye make up flawlessly. Love this brush.

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this brush for buffing in concealer.

Genial para el corrector¡¡

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso para difuminar el corrector y genial¡¡¡

great brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this little brush...great substitute for MAC #57 and this was a good price and good shipping etc!

Blends like a dream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush is really good for blending under eye concealer. The brush head is round in shape and dense enough to blend the under eye concealer like using your ring finger. Love this brush !!!

1 2 3 4