GBP

cold pressed sunflower oil

Posted by Reviewer3347220 on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the product is O.K., but actually the price is too high as the product is product of China.

good taste but not exellent

Posted by Reviewer1571782 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i hoped that the taste would be better. it is not the same i usually purchased in my country. Russia makes the best Unrefined sunflower oil ever! since it is hard to find something close to the original taste aim happy with it any way. it is better than nothing!

going to make cleansing oil,

Posted by Reviewer1590594 on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

organic, contained in glass bottle. I am going to make a cleansing oil with other ingredients I got from iherb.com. If you have oily skin, try to use sunflower oil or grape seed oil.If you search recipe for cleansing oil on google, it's so easy to make and doesn't take too much stuff so try it. Cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup residue and oil on your skin.

Oil cleansing method

Posted by 5684332473418917167 on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use a combination of this and jojoba oil to cleanse my face everyday and have been very happy with the results.

Love this sunflower oil!

Posted by 5027971498750485465 on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I looked everywhere for the right kind of sunflower oil to use on my face for the oil cleansing method. This kind seemed a little pricey to me but bc it was cold pressed, organic and unrefined it was worth it. No issues with this product. Was worried the smell would bother me but even in my 1st trimester of pregnancy no issues. This kept for me for 5 months in the fridge before I noticed it was starting to smell and go bad. By that time I had used almost all of it anyway so I wasn't particularly concerned.

Great Sunflower oil

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Sunflower oil on my hair as a pre-conditioner. My long & thick hair is bouncy and silky after washing and blow drying. I've received many compliments. Thanks to the many healthy products iherb offers. Thank you so much!

Flora, cert. organic sunflower oil

Posted by Reviewer3180406 on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for Oil Pulling. Its not harsh. Has a good flavor.

nice...

Posted by 5195971174705225336 on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is nice, the value is good.

OG Sunflower Body Oil

Posted by Reviewer1790933 on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

From Oregon: What a whole body oil treat! I use it after I shower to soothe and moisturize dry skin. It applies easily and smells just like fresh fragrant sunflower oil. Will experiment with a new og oil when I'm all out!

Love the taste