For Kombucha

Posted by LantauMama on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the three different Frontier Natural's bulk teas I use to make kombucha.

Excellent quality, great bargain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For people who drink a lot of tea, this is a great bargain. I order this, and Frontier Natural's white tea, every few months. MUCH, much cheaper than any bulk tea of similar (high) quality that I can get locally.

USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF EXISTING OFFERS!*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you would like to get the best deal, USE 🎉 ( K C N 5 9 1 ) 🎉 WITHOUT THE SPACE, FOR UP TO *AN ADDITIONAL 17% OFF ON TOP OF YOUR EXISTING OFFERS!* YOU ARE WELCOME! 👍😉

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's really quite good quality for the price.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special about this tea. Also, the product picture is not actual, what you get has smaller leaf pieces, as well as twigs in the mix.

tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea tastes like weeds but I sweeten it with stevia.

Satisfied customer - will definitely buy again!

Posted by JodieR on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was purchased so that I might replicate my favourite tea from a well known company - for a fraction of the cost. Instead of paying $179/kilo, I can now make my own tea for about $20/kilo, a taste so similar that I will no longer buy from the well known company but make my own!!! The foil sealed bags were fantastic and larger than I perceived when viewing online. Only thing that might have been better is if the bags resealed. I received my shipment much faster than expected. I will buy from here again.

Value for money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality for the price. A must buy if you are frequently drink tea. 1 big pack is good for few months supply.

Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good green tea has a nice mild flavor.

!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vienkārši zaļā tēja, laba.

1 2