GBP

Wow.

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this product. I went to work for a 12 hour shift. Lots of standing, moving; can be sorta stressful... This stuff made an amazing difference, and it was written all over my face. I didn't feel like the day hit me at all. It's like a stress helmet.

Like this product

Posted by Socrates on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used Rhodiola for the past few months and it helped with depression and exhaustion. I decided to add Eleuthero and Schizandra as well. Since starting to use Eleuthero I have increased my energy even further. I feel very calm and composed compared to before.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1250448 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since I gave birth to baby number 2, coming back to work has not been easy. Extreme fatigue with competitive job is difficult. I take 2 of these in the morning and the result is just amazing. The Energy is unbelievable and sometimes take additional capsule mid day if required. Don't recommend taking at night, as had difficulty sleeping when I did

got my energy back

Posted by Reviewer2791301 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after giving birth to twins I never quite felt like my old self again. after two years my naturopath suggested this little miracle in a pill and it worked. the tiredness is gone and my energy is back. feels great!

top quality liquid eleuthoro

Posted by khalid on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it gives me calm energy, slight elevation of mood, more focus

a really quality product

Posted by Reviewer1396637 on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I saw the difference in my energy level after taking this eleuthero product, as compared to a different eleuthero product I tried that didn't work as well

great quality

Posted by 5613072153428191948 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This really works for me. I use it for lung health (especially warding off colds, coughs or even serious chest infections), anti-stress, energy-boost and circulation. If you're a woman, this is very helpful in making your period come, if it's running late, like in cases of ovarian cysts. It's also a great supplement in the winter, makes you feel nice and warm. I always thought Sun Eleuthero was the best brand, but this one is pretty close.

great product

Posted by 5522770520459077634 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very pleased, made a noticeable difference!

This is a fantastic energy booster

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This gets me through a work night on third shift. Nice and energized feeling, not jittery in the least. I feel like I can handle anything that comes my way, without irritation.

Eleuthero Root

Posted by 4649004318730574565 on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective and easy to use

1 2