Help

Don't use everyday. Otherwise it's excellent!

Posted by doesitwork on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have liver problems, don't use Kava Kava. Don't use it every day either. With that said, I have to say that this kava kava tincture is amazing. I put it into water and it turns into a cloudy white color. The taste isn't bad, but very herbal. Usually within 20 minutes of taking a dose, I feel very tranquil and relaxed and ready for sleep. Kava is really good for when I have to wake up early the next morning and can't seem to wind down early enough for bedtime. Before, I would lie awake for hours staring at the ceiling until the first sunlight started coming through the window, knowing I'd have to get up in an hour or so. Now when I need it, I can lay down and fall asleep peacefully. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs an occasional herbal sleep aid.

Kava kava

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After all the bad stories about kava kava of a bad quality. This is kava kava of a good quality. Only down side it's on alcohol base, taste horrible.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I feel anxious/worrisome in the evening. I can feel my muscles begin to relax and it helps me drift away into sleep.

helps with sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mixed with a little water it really helps me drift off to sleep and stay asleep.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Usually buy HerbPharm's...tried this one, it's fine too.

Good product at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well and as intended

Works well...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work as well as a few other products I have tried. Hopefully this one doesn't get discontinued... I like it and will buy it again.

kava kava