GBP

absolutely works

Posted by 5439163826288401423 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product off and on for about 3 years. Obviously practicing yoga, drinking herbal tea and exercising helps to control stress, but I have the type of personality that stress makes me snap at people, which of course creates more stress. Also, if I am stressed, I have a hard time concentrating and getting things done. With this supplement, I am calm and focused all day. I take 2 in the morning before work, and by the time I get to work, nothing bothers me. I do eat breakfast after taking them, and I do not take any after the morning dose. I also drink 2 cups of caffeinated coffee, but the effect does not seem to diminish. I rarely take them on the weekend since my stress comes from work, so this may be the reason I have not developed a resistance to this product. In fact, I frequently only take 1 in the morning just to take the edge off, and it seems to be working. I highly recommend this product. It's excellent!

Gaia Herbs, Stress Response

Posted by Reviewer1206466 on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I only take these when I need them (ie, when I get overwhelmed by stress or if a panic attack seems imminent!) and they work wonderfully! They help me calm down so I'm not dealing with whatever the situation is as well as the physical effects of stress.

Good product, not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1289150 on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this along with Raw Adrenal to boost my adrenal gland due to fatigue. There should be a lot more per bottle to really help.

pure, potent, reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer3199210 on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Standardized potency, veggie caps. You can save a dollar or two every month buying these herbs separately, but this is the best combo i've tried for the price.

Big Difference!

Posted by SunDownSeede on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe how well this one works! I have been thru a TON of weighted stress and I am so missing this product. I take this before sundown and it relaxes me without zapping my energy, It gives me a more focused energy with no jitters. I cannot wait to get this back in my herbal regime. I Herb the best price on herbals and awesome shipping and packaged so well.

It helps!

Posted by 4780582421337228724 on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started to take Stress Response for 1 week and it helps from the 1st day. I became more calm. Thanks!

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer2484498 on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think it actually made me angrier....

thanks

Posted by Reviewer3102383 on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is great to know about IHerb which is so reasonably priced, and has speedy in delivery, plus, offers auto ship. This is the best and only co. that I use on line for my Gaia herbs needs.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1314741 on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective use when needed...

Stress