Help

Weird meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste was surprisingly neutral and basically ok. The texture was funky and slimy, kind of disgusting actually, however it was rather easy to consume and due to ok taste this product is better than similar products I have tasted.

Horrible

Posted by SweetLua on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El sabor es asqueroso, no encuentro la vainilla por ningún lado, y el toque de especias tampoco. Aunque no sabría decir a que sabe, a nada bueno seguro. La textura también es horrible, se queda grumoso y además de un color verdoso amarronado para nada apetecible. El olor tampoco ayuda. La primera vez lo mezclé con agua, di un par de sorbos y tuve que tirarlo porque me provocaba. El segundo intento lo hice con leche desnatada, no fue mejor. He acabado mezclándolo con batido de vainilla del que ya viene preparado (es decir, ya le estoy añadiendo calorías al preparado, pero es que sino no pasa) y me lo tomo todo de una vez para no pillarle el sabor y que al final el regusto que me deje en la boca sea de la vainilla del batido. Terminaré el bote porque ya que me he gastado el dinero no lo voy a tirar, pero no voy a comprar ninguno más por supuesto, ni de ningún otro sabor de esta marca.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste and it's a good meal replacement but usually I eat it when I don't have time for breakfast or want a light dinner and the snack size is enough for me. It's very nutritious and also low in calories. It's a weird texture at first but I got to like it a lot, it fills me up. I mix it with coconut milk and I like the slimy texture that other people complained about. When I mixed it with water once, I actually missed that. I tried the chocolate flavour first and than ordered this for a change. I liked the taste of both.

good

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, the texture is quite strange if you only add 8 ounces water, but if you add more water and make it a shake, is great. I like it!

I Couldn't Drink This...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to mix with water and drink as a healthy breakfast shake or snack but I couldn't drink it. The texture was really gritty and the flavour was sickly. It honestly made me gag a little. I was worried that I'd completely wasted my money but I tried experimenting mixing it with other things and found I could drink it mixed with ice cold fresh milk. I still don't love it but it becomes bearable as a milkshake. Still, this then adds a lot of calories and isn't as convenient as I hoped it would be. Definitely won't buy again.

I wanted to love this but I cant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All of the reviews about the texture are correct! It turns into a sandy goo so quickly. I love how healthy it is but terrible texture!!! I didn't mind the flavour but I couldn't stomach the texture!!!

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i was hoping this would be a tasty alternative for my breakfasts on the go. but after the first attempt i realized it has to be mixed with more than 8 oz. mixing as directed makes a sludge that is impossible to suck up ANY straw. i have milkshake straws too...no good. so i tried 12 oz and found that coconut milk makes it really thick too. the third attempt was with almond milk and that had better result with consistency but not with flavor. in fact, i found nothing could make it really palatable for me. in the end i took it like cough medicine: quick and holding my breath.

Not for me..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Slimy consistence and a really natural taste, with no hint of vanilla what so ever. Threw it away becouse of the slimy consistence.

Taste pretty bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Had to throw it our. Sorry.

good taste