GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Truly a tried & tested product for my diabetic sister who has dry skin on her arms & legs. Neutral smell. Apply as needed but best to do so after a shower. Size quite big, this will last for half a year of daily use. Packaging is good and keeps the product in good condition

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

when used frequently in the body care routine leaves the skin very moisturized. feel very light on the skin, almost refreshing. a good quality for the price. the package is very simple not too eyecatching. the smell is relaxing. the benefits are best observed after a while. a moisturizer of this size will last a long time.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I just bought this. I had gotten a small tube.And used it on my hands. I decided to buy a larger bottle. And im glad i did.Really helps with dryness

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I tried a smaller tube of this when I was in California recently and then, thankfully, found it here on the internet. It's very good and helps the dry skin on my diabetic ankles and feet, so bought two of the bigger bottles.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Gold bond lotions are very smooth, absorbent and healing when used regularly for dry skin. They are also good to use anywhere, even the face. The lotions are not messy, sticky or thick and mildly scented.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It’s a cream with a lovely texture. It's very satisfying to use it especially if you have dry skin. and It comes in an easy package.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

A great cream not greasy but hydrating. No strong scent and good volume.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Super moisturizing and it does not feel weird at the skin. The size is perfect as well I highly recommend it

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Bought it for my dad, open it helps with his dry skin

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This cream is something, I use the small one and switched to the big one because he is that good. Very soothing.