GBP

Fruit in a cup.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This supplement delivers a whopping 5 daily servings of fruits if you cant afford to pay the rediculous price of fruit today or if you are not much of a fruit eating person. You get all you need in one daily scoop mixed with your favorite juice or even water. I love the flavor of it and you should see the list of fruits packed into this supplement. Its reasonably priced compared to some other supplements like it. I would highly recommend it even for the fruit eater.

Tastes like summer~

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product added to any fruit smoothie. Blends well with water or juice, with our without a blender. Use caution in taking alone on an empty stomach as it will cause upset due to the strength of the content. (possibly acidity from the fruit concentrate, I'm not certain, but I did have one unpleasant experience when I tried it alone with water first thing in the morning before breakfast.) Adds a lovely color to any fruit drinks and the taste is very fresh and natural.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2984838 on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Like all of Organic Frog products,,, it's excellent! Great taste, lots of good stuff too. And as always, I-herb has the best prices on the net.

from BERMUDA

Posted by Reviewer1106539 on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I kept reviewing this product and how it claimed to do so much good for your body, then finally I tried it and I will say it lives up to the label. Great taste! I absolutely love it..I drink mine with hot water. I'm very active and I find it fights off minor colds and my skin seems to have taken on an extra glow. Don't ever discontinue, I'm hooked for life.

Very Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer2163263 on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Quality Product. Tastes fine and contains lots of antioxidants. Great price, service, and delivery from iherb.com, as usual.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2401707 on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product to anyone looking to supplement their diet with healthy red vegetables. Great taste also.

The best tasting

Posted by Reviewer2017265 on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great taste gives you enegry and is a great price and as always I herb is the best company to order from

nice

Posted by Reviewer3008828 on Mar 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

unbeliveable great taste

REDS COMPLETE

Posted by Reviewer2942343 on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know the words to explain the product except for just excellant and awesome! (: Sharon Hayden

TASTE GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2168093 on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product that I mix wix original greens. I wish you got more for the money athough iherb.com has great prices!

1 2 3