GBP

Wonderful taste

Posted by Hjertemat on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Both me and my son love it. It has a satisfying and good chocolate taste (with hints of berries). I had to get used to it a little at first, but now I love it and just has to have a glass every day. I don´t like it mixed in water, but with rice milk it is very good. It's so good to know that we consume a lot of nutrients in a tasty way. Recommended!

Great chocolate greens supplement

Posted by Reviewer1582770 on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this tastes. This would be great for children who would never suspect it contained so many healthy veggies! I mixed it with rice milk, which is slightly sweet, but the drink was not at all sickly or artificial tasting. The 300g pot contains 27 servings so I think it is good value. Try it - I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, excellent service from I Herb, it arrived in 11 days ( to Wales, UK ) and the post and packing was just $6! Brilliant!

Best chocolate shake ever

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finally have a way to get the spirulina & chlorella into my 5 & 7 year old. They love this and would drink the shakes all day if I let them. And my 7 year old is hard to please too.

Makes a nice chocolate drink

Posted by mitzi-c on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For taste, I mix this powder (it comes with a scoop in the bottle) with 1 part water and 1 part unflavored soy milk. Firstly, it mixes easily with water - I use a shaker bottle. Then I add in the soy milk AFTER I am done mixing the powder with water. If you add both soy and water and the powder and try to mix - it doesn't, unless you blend them all in a blender machine. Even though I have since switched to a more potent greens supplement, this is definitely very delicious for a green supplement powder. Just FYI - at the bottom it states that this product is known to contain lead or something along these lines. However, there's the same warning on a few other greens supplement that I saw.

tastes great

Posted by TheBest on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like chocolate milk. No funny after taste at all. I mix it in a shaker-cup with 4 oz of water or milk. Very easy way to get daily vegetable nutrition. Great for kids too.

LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Im amazed and will continue this for the rest of my life! Such a great list of ingridients packed in a fantastic tasting shake. I mix it with rice milk and its so yummy!!! Now I can get my greens without that green taste.

I love this so much!

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is really superfood! And it don´t taste healthy at all, not any track of greens-taste. Perfect! In the beginnning I did not like the taste, but when I got used to it; yum! However, I don´t used it alone, but mixed with - for example with proteinpowder and coconut butter. (If you add lecithin and coffeessens it will taste like the best chcolate-cake-frosting!!).

love this stuff!

Posted by 4734556466510490397 on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As I was unable to get ahold of Delicious Greens in Austria I was thrilled to see I could order it here. The only downside was that it took 3 weeks to arrive and I had to pay an additional 16 dollars or so for no apparent reason, but that's to be expected nowadays. As for the product, it truly does taste delicious mixed with veggie juice. A little clumping, as I experienced with the original flavour as well but not too bad. Will definitely be re-ordering in future.

Delicous way of getting your greens

Posted by Reviewer1478696 on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mixes great into a smoothie or simply with water

About to buy my 13th one!

Posted by 5574006206521119879 on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My family has been using this product every morning for about a year. My husband has lost about 15lbs (since this shake has replaced many a egg and bacon breakfast) and my 2 year old daughter loves it too. This summer I started using this chocolate flavor to make chocolate freezer pops for her. She loves em.

1 2