Help

SUPERB PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried another Lion's Mane product which was not nearly as good. This one is simply brilliant. I only need to take one per day as a rule, so it is not that expensive. In times of stress at work and fatigue I take two a day. The product increases physical and mental energy. I'm not as young as I was, and neither is my brain but this really helps me think clearly. It also seems to help prevent colds etc. No side effects or stomach problems either. I think the claim of enhanced bioavailability must be true, because I tried a higher doseage of another brand and it didn't have much effect VC.

Works on brains and more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband swears by this stuff. He has a friend who contols his Parkinson's with it and says the Lion's Mane is why he is still able to work. Helps those of us of a certain age fire on all cylinders again mentally. I have leaky gut, caused by motility problems, and the Lion's Mane helps. It is supposed to help rebuild your damaged nerve endings and it sure feels like that's what it's doing. Felt an effect after the first dose.

Cognitive functions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Search the Internet for "Lion's mane Alzhemiers" and you'll understand how good this is for cognitive functions, from slight memory loss to severe dementia. I use Lion's mane for the cognitive disorders you can get when having fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrom.

MS supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is recommended by the United Kingdom MS Resource center. I've taken it for two years, and haven't had a relapse yet.

Interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my elder brother who is hephatitis b carrier. Coincidentally after using this product, doctor detected a dramatic decrease at his hephatitis b test results. He hasn't used any other product except this. Although we are not completely sure about this we decided to continue this product. As a result it's very good.

great for the brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has a positive effect on me. My mind is clearer and it works so much better than without it. It took me about 2 weeks to feel its effect. I've given my grandmother a lion's mane extract from a different company and she has asked me to keep on buying these for her because it helps clear her brain fog.

Super Lion's Mane

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product very effective for enhancing brain function.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome. The first two weeks I took 2 tablets twice a day. I found that dosage to be a bit much since I thought so clearly that I would often overwork my brain. Keep in mind, I'm a forth year university student working on 2 specialist majors. For the third week I took 2 tablets daily, I find this ideal since I still have significant concentration clarity and I no longer lose my train of thought.

Yes, this works incredibly well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works so well it will surprise you, I would recommend that you take it with other supplements that increase NGF along with very high level cardio, but for no longer than 20mins, and going to be as early as 9:00AM. Will bring back old memories, feelings, smells, overall experiences.

Alzheimers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Originally purchased Super Lion's Mane for my partner's Alzheimer's, which helped. But then I found a concentrated form called Grifron Maitake, Amyloban 3399, which blows this away for serious situations. Super Lion's Mane is still good for general memory enhancement, especially where lower cost is nice.