GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 30, 2022
¡Excelente!

I got a big impression about this tea, fancy package, fancy tea bags filled with medium/large tea leafs. The flavor and aroma are sweet like mature peaches and figs with a flowery scent and it is best enjoyed without milk and a little bit of honey. Highly recommended, lasts 40 cups (2 cups of water per sachet), also it is perfect as cold brew honey iced tea!.

42c01526-b44c-481c-82fe-110d117743d0
cb8ae76e-0edc-4fa7-ae75-d5410a047d64
598e4ded-ee7e-44ae-bd32-a285f727fa85
Posted on Sep 6, 2022
2,311

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Love Darjeeling. Quality of the blend is what i have been wanting for my tea. Aroma is great not overwhelming, sachet has the right size. I drink my Darjeeling tea night and just before going to bed to relax me. Will be ordering again. I love that it is package in a tin can. Helps keep freshness .

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I like this brand a lot. I already purchased this brand for 4 times, because wanted to try different flavors and all of it taste good.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

These products are truly amazing It satisfies me very much despite its cheapness I'm confident that I can introduce it to anyone without hesitation

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

VERY tasty tea experience. I like Harney&Sons tea brand. I enjoy combining the English Breakfast, Assam and Darjeeling for a bracing start of the day!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 relaxing

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

air tight beautiful tin as compared to the black ones. darjeeling has a sweeter after taste compared to the English breakfast. Still a bigger fan of the English breakfast time. Sachets can be re-used a couple of times per cup.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great taste and I love it so much!! I drink it every night before sleep and feel relax. The taste is not too strong, and your will feel sweetness for aftertaste.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am enjoying this tea very much; it has a delicate flavor and mild aroma which I favor for my late-morning tea break. Love the silk-sachet packaging, too!