GBP

Best Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1676115 on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hair color...as with any hair color the your hair is several shades darker than you'd think but there is no awful smell. It covers stubborn gray hair about as long as other colors without drying your hair out as well. I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone.

Herbatint Hair Color 5C

Posted by Reviewer1494476 on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This colour is perfect for my hair, as it is just a little lighter than my natural colour (I am 55 next Monday so slightly lighter is more elegant), and does not have unwanted red tones. Color 5C is no longer available on the shelf in Australia so I have to order it through the Internet. Regards Lorna

very very good and beautiful colours

Posted by MukMas on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this one is obviously very dark, i mix it with light ash blond, and OMG, what an amazingly beautiful color i get! looks so natural and really pretty

Fan of this prodct for years now

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with another shade, and paint it on the limited area where I need it (at temples) with a paintbrush. Because you use only as much as you need and then can seal the bottle up, the bottle lasts me for ages. I like it that it is less toxic than other stuff, and that I can do it so easily myself. The color does not last as long if I am swimming in chlorinated pool.

Great mixer with hair colour

Posted by 5507151404553522753 on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mixed with an N haircolour product, it reduces the redness. Love it!

Natural-non chemical

Posted by 5237661943929282521 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to follow instructions, received desired results

Darker than expected, fades

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This dye will make your hair as dark as Katy Perry's or Cher's (or very close). It successfully covered all my gray hair without mixing it with an "N" color, as the directions said, but unfortunately it was much darker than I expected. UPDATE: Although the color was initially ash colored and darker than my natural hair color, it faded with time. Several months later as my hair grew out and the roots became visible, the part I dyed actually looked oranger and slightly lighter than my natural hair color. I don't think the ash color lasts. This dye did permanently cover the gray. I definitely recommend buying 1-2 shades lighter than how you think it will turn out based on the color's name. If you want to maintain an ash color, it will probably require a semi-permanent dye to be applied every so often. I think this problem of the ash color washing out is typical of most permanent hair dyes even from salons.