GBP

Would repurchase

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Dec 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This works well to cover gray hair. I mix it with 4N to get my color. Since I've been using this, my hair no longer falls out when I color it. The smell is inoffensive and it feels good to know that I'm not using harsh, harmful chemicals on my hair and scalp anymore. Great product!

No more Ammonia!!

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this with a mixture of 4N and it works wonderfully. I actually left it in my hair longer than suggestd. The grays are totally covered and you can't tell which parts are gray. I was worried it would come out pinkish, but you really need to mix it with 4N to get the highlights.

Love Herbatint

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to go lighter than the 5N that I was using. This did the subtle trick. It states blonde, but it's really medium brown. I didn't mean to order the "D" series, so I mixed it with the "6N" to stay with the natural colors that color gray well. By far the easiest and least harmful hair color that I have discovered. For sensitive skin such as mine, a few days after my scalp is itchy.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1468565 on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

My new go to color

Posted by Reviewer2566330 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mixed it with 7N to get a color similar to this, but with less redness in it. It makes my hair silky. This is my go to hair - color now. Thank you !

herbatint

Posted by Reviewer2215116 on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product that is very gentle on the hair.

Great Color

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter uses this hair color. Her hair is really shiny and the color is natural looking. She really likes it. Plus, it doesn't dry out her hair.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer1474253 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this haircolor. It is mild, fragrance-free, gives my hair adequate color and nice shine. Leaves my hair soft and doesn't irritate the sculp. The color lasts at least 4 weeks.

Excellent product

Posted by 4869312036177706730 on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was a repeat order. After many years of salon color, I got concerned about the strong noxious chemicals used in those dyes. I've been very pleased with my switch to Herbatint products. Combining a D and an N color gives a great result that lasts as long as the salon color did. I feel it's a better product, without the odor of salon dyes, plus I have control of whether I want to go a bit lighter or darker.

Another great shade

Posted by Reviewer3203670 on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with Herbatint. It is amazing the difference between this and the usual store brands.

1 2