Help

Great for Sensitive types. Natural color results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have asthma and am allergic to chemicals, perfumes, etc. so about 10 years ago I had to give up coloring my hair, it just wasn't worth getting sick, until I found this. This product's consistency is different from other over the counter brands and is challenging to work with, so I have my hair stylist apply it for me. She mixes in some shampoo with the developer (1:1 ratio), which turns this permanent into a temporary color. The roots are less noticeable this way. We also use a different deep conditioner after, the smell is just too strong in the one that comes with it. I have Light Brown hair with Auburn undertones. This color (7D) lightens my hair and really brings out the Auburn, which I love. The results are very close to the color I had as a child. I have also used other colors from this brand, Natural Brown and Henna Red, and loved them too.

A good choice for haircolor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years. I'm going to mix this with the 7N Blonde just to make sure it covers the gray.

Antica Herbavita, Herbatint Permanet Herbel Hair Colour Gel 7D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best hair color ever. I will continue to order this from iherb. Please don't change the formula, the 7D GOLDEN BLONDE is perfect. Thanks Earlene Atiba

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that you mix this in a separate bowl, if you have short or thin hair you have two total head applications! The color is great and I felt that it works just as well as the drug store colors that sting the eyes and nose - this has no odor, I couldn't believe it!

Exceeded Expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great haircolour with very little odour. This was just the right colour to cover the grey in my light brunette hair. Very natural look. Extremely pleased with the result.

Herbatint D series

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well with N series for creating a golden shade and covering gray hair.

Herbatint Hair Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a licensed beautician, I love this product. Hair color lasts longer than any other product I've tried and I've tried the best. Condition of my hair has never been better.

n/a

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product came in a very timely fashion, but didn't work on my dark brown hair.

Still Damaging, Slightly Better than Store Brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have thinner hair, more prone to heat & chemical damage. I use conditioner daily. I thought I would give this a try in between professional salon highlights. This product takes a long time to process. No less than 40 minutes for untreated hair. However, if you are just sprucing up roots and have already color in your hair...BE CAREFUL.. this will DRY OUT and DAMAGE colored or pre-treated hair. If you mix it with the N series as I did, there will be some bleach in the product. It did color faintly, not as deep as shown, and there was breakage on some of my finer hair. I give it 2 stars, for minimal color results even with mixing it with a bleach product. I wouldn't buy again. It's not worth the breakage and you will have to leave it on the full amount of time to get results. You only have one head of hair. It's worth the spending money at the salon.

cover my gray hair