My favorite shampoo افضل شامبو جربتة

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really recommend this shampoo , the ingredients are all naturall when you use it and then rinse your hair from the shampoo you are gonna feel that your hair is so dry but after your hair is all dry from water it will be soooft and healthy :) اول ماتغسلين شعرك من الشامبو رح تحسين انه جف بس بعد ما يشف من المويا رح يتغير ويصير ناعم وصحي ويكفي انه مكوناته كلها طبيعية اذا أعجبك تعليقي حطي نعم بليز :)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hugo Naturals shampoos smell great, leave my hair wonderfully manageable, and best of all, rate 0 at the Ewg.org cosmetics database for hazardous chemicals. I definitely plan to keep buying these for me and my whole family!I've never regretted switching my Pantene and Herbal Essences for this healthier option.

One of the best natural shampoos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many natural shampoos and many of them leave my normal hair either very tangled or lank. This shampoo does neither. Well, you still have to use conditioner, but it is nothing like some of the other brands that strip your hair of all oils. It isn't terribly volatilizing, but it allows my hair's natural wave to come out. For this price point and EWG rating, it is a great product!

Leaves Damaged Hair Soft!

Posted by shidahskarsgard on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best things i've ever did for my hair. I have sensitive scalp which is prone to break out. And my hair with regular even other natural shampoos gave me horrible pimples on my scalp and dried out my ends. But since using this shampoo everyone's commented my hair feels softer and after 3wks of using this daily it has not caused my scalp to break out. I pour 3/4 shampoo into a self-foaming pump bottle with 1/4 water and i think it helps the shampoo lather better.

Хороший шампунь / Good shampoo

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Пробовала этот шампунь в маленькой версии. Приятный шампунь - хорошо пахнет, очень мягко очищает волосы, не сушит и не спутывает. Пенится плохо, так что необходимо мыть голову на два раза. Куплю большую упаковку. I tested this shampoo in a small version. Nice shampoo which smell is good, gently cleanses the hair, not dry and not tangles hair. Foams bad, so you need to wash hair twice. I'll buy large pack.

could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after shampooing hair became clean, but tangling and feels dry. And very waterish :)

love this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely fine hair and wanted more volume. this shampoo definitely does that. Also really like the scent

Amazing scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely adore this shampoo and conditioner. Smells so good, and works really well with my hair (my hair is fine, uncoloured, untreated and relatively healthy), but I've heard from friends with thicker or more damaged hair that it wasn't any good for them. Would recommend it to anyone with my type of hair for sure!

Gentle and smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is gentle on my hair and smells wonderful. Although it's a bit more liquidy than the toxic stuff on the market (which takes a little getting used to), you don't have to use as much as you would think. It lathers very well, and it's gentle enough to use every day.

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and works well. It is good to finish off with a conditioner because left my hair a bit dry. My sister also tried it and think it is the best shampoo.

1 2 3 4