GBP

didn't work

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this product did not work for my 4 year old grand daughter. She didn't have any problem with the taste - said it tasted good - but it was as if she hadn't taken anything at all. We did try it for 2 days just in case it takes some time to kick in - since I had already paid for it - might as well give it a chance. We had much better results from the Boiron Chestal (also sold on iHerb) for daytime use. However we did have better results with the nighttime version of this product so we'll continue to use the nighttime version.

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1553782 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent non-productive cough syrup with!Very helpful to my children. I will order more

Stopped the cold

Posted by bluebug on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my snotty, coughing, sneezing two year old before bed and he woke up... BETTER!! I was very pleasantly surprised.

Wow - worked GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer1782896 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year old is prone to "daycare" illnesses throughout the year. I had a very bad experience earlier this year with an allergy medication that completely changed my little angel into a depressed, impulsive monster. I swore NEVER AGAIN with RX and switched to homeopathic medications. He had a cold last week. I decided to try Hyland's Cold N Cough. Within 2 days it knocked the cold out of him. This has never happened in the history of his life (ok, ok, he's only 3 but still). Usually he is sick for weeks and then the antibiotics and then the ear infection...and so on. Not this time. Cold was gone and that was it. I'm a believer in Hyland's now.

Hyland's Cold n cough

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works great and I have bought more of this!

SUPER!!

Posted by Reviewer1190353 on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best coughmedicin we ever tried! Really works!! Kids take it without any fuss. Works MAGIC!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1859609 on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The easiest syrup I have ever gotten my daughter to take, plus it works great!

This works on my daughter!

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There are a lot of alternative medicines for children out there and I find this medicine has worked the best on my daughter who is now 5.

It's like magic.

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At the first sign of symptoms, I give my daughter the appropriate dosage. It seems to work almost immediately. And this is the first "syrup" medicine that my daughter actually asks for more! No more battles of "eat your medicine!" :)

AMAZING SERVICE!

Posted by Reviewer2097038 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This company is amazing and fast! I will always use iherb to order all my medicine. Hylands cough syrup for kids is the best healthiest medicine you can give to your toddlers when they have a cold. It helped my boys and its all natural too! The delivery was fast and that gives me no complaints at all! 10 out of 10! You have a very happy customer!