Help

Very good

Posted by opheart on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied with this paper. It's like a non-stick coating for a lot of my kitchenware. The products really don't stick to this paper. Non-whited paper, that I bought in the local stores, was appeared to be so stucky!!! But this one is wonderful! And there is nothing chemical and harmful. P.S.: the roll is so big, that I can't even imagine if it would ever end. So the price is adjusted to the paper length.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this paper, you cant find anything like this in Australia. I bought one to use with my gluten free cooking and rolling, everything else I have tried sticks and is so frustrating. But this paper actually allows me to make things out of my sticky gluten free ingredients that I couldn't other wise have made (like rolling out my okara burgers (soy pulp), or cookies). The first time I used it I went straight back onto iherb and bought three more just encase they stop selling it or it ran out of stock. I think it is well worth the money, and I hope it stays in stock :-)

soybean wax paper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The soybean wax paper is great. I use it to wrap my left over avocado, cheese and items for freezer such as fish fillet, chicken breast and steak. The paper does keep my left over avocado really fresh!

well made

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The all natural waxed paper is very consistent throughout, making it perfect for any project you may have for it.

很好

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

这个牌子东西很让人放心,可惜现在不让售中国地区,希望以后能继续购买

All Natural Waxed Paper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. My daughter is 19 and changing our family to eating healthier and using natural products, one item at a time. We will now use this brand of waxed paper and buying it from iherb.com saved us as it is a lower cost than other sites we have looked at. Thank you!