GBP

Sour

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find this Nutritional Yeast a bit too sour for my liking. I prefer the NOW brand.

Good nutrition for dog

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got these to add to my dog's diet - she has alot of allergies and I found a recipe in a book that included this ingredient. Not that easy to find so was glad to find it here and at a reasonable price. Its a good source of B vits for her and I mix it in her food. Seems like it would be easy to mix into many recipes. I do believe this recipe is helping her skin problems. I'm glad it comes in a big box! I will order it again.

Synthetic vitamin b's!

Posted by Reviewer2980873 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so dissappointed to discover that this product is fortified with synthetic vitamins. I have not even opened it as yet.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, this brand offers the best deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than any other brand I've tried.

Fantastic product at a fantastic price!

Posted by Reviewer1570530 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I definitely shopped around for nutritional yeast, and this was the best price I found. I use it in cooking and have found it has a nice flavour.

great stuff.

Posted by thesavagesage on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to take 2 tablespoons of this every day. It's great to be able to get such a deal at iherb. I put it in my salad dressing as a nutritional boost.

really good....if only it wasn't always out of sock

Posted by shellloid on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favourite nutritional yeasts. I love the flavour of this one and it's an added bonus that is the cheapest I can find. If only it wasn't out of stock for the majority of the time.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1122681 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use this more for the taste than the nutrient profile, but the taste is vey good (not bitter) and "cheesy". it comes in a big box and lasts for a long time. the best nutr.yeast i have tried :)

I buy this product monthly!

Posted by Reviewer1510790 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being Vegan, you tend to use alot of Nutritional yeast... therefore, KAL is great because it is tasty, cheap on IHerb, and big enough to last a month or so!

Yeast Flakes

Posted by Reviewer2124006 on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a very pleasant and smooth transaction when ordering my product. It came in the mail within the time frame that was mentioned and I was very happy indeed with the whole process. My product is also excellent and it helps me to make a yummy sauce for fettechine that is creamy and almost like cheese. wonderful!!