GB

4.7
Based on 4,614 Ratings
3,797
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I took this 2 months before my annual health check up and amazingly it really help to bring down my LDL from 154mg/dL (2021) to 131mg/dL and Total cholesterol down from 243 mg/dL to 218 mg/dL. I am so happy and my hubby wants to try it too after seeing the result.

54e3c1f8-8775-4ccc-8820-761fc86db7c2
Posted on May 3, 2022

Good packaging. These capsules have no garlic scent which could be a deal breaker. I have been taking them for months and my doctor approved. I know they're effective at lowering bad cholesterol but you should keep in mind that you should watch your diet and exercise as well for better results.

5aa29502-c0b4-40f3-936e-c0a10efe57bb
Posted on May 3, 2022

4c06c393-47f9-4459-973b-b7bc6796939c
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I was worried about getting a prescription from the hospital to lower my cholesterol. Statins have very serious side effects. I really don't want to take the medicine prescribed by the hospital. I expect to lower my cholesterol taking Kyolic!!! What I like about Kyolic is that it doesn't smell at all and it doesn't smell after taking it.

6e692746-a44b-410f-bb08-58e7dcfcaf6c
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My lipid profile last year wasn't good that I was told to reduce my intake of fatty foods. I did, and took this supplement of aged garlic. After 3 months of regularly taking it, the numbers went down within the normal level, and my blood pressure now is 120/70. I highly recommend this to all who are nearing 60 years old as it benefits us tremendously.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I've been taking this product for many years as a family member had recommended it. Then I stopped for a while. Then I saw an alternative health practitioner and did a biofeedback on this bottle and it was a match for me. I have been taking it since 2019. Glad Iherb has it at a much better price and speedy shipping to Canada! Thanks!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I had high general cholesterol, 6.61 units, and after taking Kyolic (Cholesterol formula 104) for around 40 days my blood results showed 5.52 units of general cholesterol. The referent value is below 5.0 units. At the same time LDL decreased from 4.87 to 4.06, the referent level is below 3. Along with Kyolic I was taking usual artichoke for around 20 days. I am satisfied with the result and will continue taking it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I've been taking Kyolic Aged Garlic #104 for several yrs. and have been very pleased that it helps keep my good cholesterol up and the bad cholesterol (LDL) down. I especially like the fact that it doesn't give me garlic breath or bother my stomach in any way. I take it twice a day - after breakfast and after dinner,

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great quality brand, package contains 100 capsules. I have a very high level of cholesterol and I have been taking statins for awhile. But my age is 70 y.o. and statins just sick all the energy from me so I feel to tired to get out of the bed. So I am trying to refuse from statins and take instead this garlic, red rice yeast, CoQ10 and fish oil. I hope for this combination to work for me.