GB

4.7
Based on 3,398 Ratings
2,582
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

it has not hurt me rather help me on occasion and I have read about many strains like: L. casei – may produce histamine and tyramine, L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus (TISTR 895) (formerly L. bulgaricus) – Increases histamine. L. helveticus – May increase histamine, depending on the strain. Not a lot of evidence on this, though. S. thermophilus – May increase histamine, depending on the strain. Not a lot of evidence yet, though. B. Licheniformis –appears to raise histamine. But this one seems somewhat effective reducing my bloating 😀 because it has Lactobacillus acidophilus&Bifidus lactis&bifidus longum

4b0c64fa-30f1-4e23-a9f7-8cf08bd0b591
8669460f-0d21-42b0-ab90-3efd23c75d9e
2157a9c4-88d1-4161-ad60-3b8e530e1af3

Super composition For this price, goof quality, size is OK, probiotics are very important for your body for the production of serotonin, therefore, that the bacteria in the stomach had some help when you have a problem with the acidity of the stomach and you have little probiotic lactobacilli and you have among other things, depression and health problems related.

bbd78f2f-e3ed-4ec3-88e0-bbf3f85dbb5c
Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this product because it's a good high potency supplement with quality ingredients and it was on sale.. I hope I see the expected benefits with my candida and gut health.. and i will update after a few weeks of using it ♥️ please like if it helped ☺️

ab13226a-7d6f-4351-9c16-be146baae3bd
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great supplement . The quality is amazing , as well as the effect . This ingredient helps you with digestion, and it improves the microbiome . It relieves constipation and bloating . No bad taste after intake . The size of the tablet is easy to swallow . It came with great packaging . The price is very affordable. Recommended!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This probiotic blend is of very good quality. My 4 year old daughter caught gastritis in December and I have used this to build up her gastro strength. The capsules are small and easily swallowed by her. All the family now takes this and we try to take this on an empty stomach one hour before breakfast.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Got it in super deal. Decent Probiotic. I have a very sensitive stomach which would often flare up. Keeps gut happy. improves digestion. it is not too strong. good for daily use. Quality is great. I like the combination of probiotics. easy to swallow tablets. Price is great as well and it should last me for atleast 3 months.

2a2c6c35-4258-4db7-9d56-94b3057eb833
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

To solve problems in the gastrointestinal tract, I ordered this product. I think it is a high-quality and effective product. Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum are the ingredients of the product and I think they will work together and help me cope with my problems,improve my microbiome. No wonder they say that health is in the intestines.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is the best quality of live cultures I have found. Not only is it excellent quality, but the actual amount of live culture found in each serving is almost quadruple the previous supplement I used. I found other products at the exact cost or more that did not offer this same quality. The Acidophilus and Bifidus probiotic blend have given me much-needed relief from diarrhea, bloating and uncontrollable intestinal gas, and belching. I've tried other brands, but this one works much better for me. I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

A month ago, my husband felt that it was more difficult for him to concentrate, so I ordered this capsule for him. He takes a capsule every morning, which he can easily swallow, it is medium in size and does not hurt his stomach. The capsule is brownish in color from the Gingko Biloba in it. My husband's opinion is that maybe it helps to concentrate better, but it might just be a placebo effect. We don't know, in any case, a huge dose, with a high dose, will be enough for a year.