GB

4.7
Based on 1,630 Ratings
1,262
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Helped me regulate my blood sugar levels!

I bought Beta Glucan to help me regulate my blood sugar levels and, so far, it’s working wonders. It’s supposed to give your immune system a boost, which is another added benefit. Beta Glucan is a source of natural fibre that is found in bacteria, yeast, oats and barley. I would say this is why it’s helped to regulate my digestive system too.

da869c21-3fd3-4fd6-ac70-596a685afa20
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Easy to swallow as size is just right. Great quality and ingredients. Benefit the skin and keeps it moistened. Trusted brand. No problem with the taste, smell and packaging. If the dosage can be improved to doubled then only 1 capsule instead of 2 needs to be taken daily. No cholesterol. Energy level is maintained. No yeast. Immunity is maintained.

3a9bffc8-7550-4d27-aed6-b545fc74aa24
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

There are full of studies on the activity of beta-glucans. For example - according to a study published in 2019 in the journal Molecules: "Beta-glucans act on several immune receptors that stimulate immune cell activity, including T-cells, macrophages, neutrophils, monocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and dendritic cells, and as a result, pose modulatory effects on both the innate and adaptive branches of the immune system." * In addition to supporting the immune system Beta Glucans have the ability to lower cholesterol and enhance heart health, to improve gut health, to decrease inflammation, to fight cancer, to regulate blood sugar levels, to lower risk of obesity and more. * Hope they do what science promises

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
1,253

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I noticed a great improvement in my immunity after taking this supplement after only 1 week. I also have more energy now that I have been taking it longer, and I only take 1 capsule per day! It is a really important supplement for those who have cancer or catch a cold very often.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

One of the best price-quality ratio for beta glucans. I take two capsules whenever I feel I might get a cold, and almost always my cold retreats. If I end up getting sick, I take two capsules three times a day; it really helps to recover faster and keeps symptoms at bay. It seems to be definitely improving my immune system.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I bought this brand as the Jarrow was out of stock. I will still get to know if it has the same efficacy like the Jarrow. Hopefully it will help with my immune system which is compromised because of too much pharmaceutical drugs. Beta glucans they say are good for the immune system.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022