GB

4.6
Based on 2,274 Ratings
1,733
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This spray feels so refreshing on the skin. It gives the skin a zing, a gentle fragrance and a lightly moisturizing mist. Good for any age, sensitivity, and purpose. I sometimes use it for some spells too 😉 I also love how the quality is so natural, you can even drink it. Not that you should though. I’ll be collecting more of this, but in a bigger size as this one’s quite small. I also appreciate the pump included in the package.

b68d7a26-d05c-4232-9d21-0666a4cc4dab

My face literally glows!! I get so many compliments on my dewy dark skin! I've been using this for a few weeks now and I have to say the results are amazing. I have been using it 2x a day after washing my face and there is a very noticeable difference in the size of my pores and the overall glow of my skin! This rose water has my face looking smooth, even and matte. It looks like I have make up on when I don't. So happy with this product! I've had it for a while now n haven't even used 1/3 of my bottle. Future continued purchase!! My skin is soft! I have always had problem skin, oily and acne prone, this has turned things around. I also love it in my shampoo! Highly recommend!!

08d96707-d4dd-4969-a676-12d55824dfd2
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I bought this for my Love and she literally never wants another Rose Water again. It's organic and this bottle will last you a Long time. I even tried it myself and it is the most invigorating awakening feeling on your face. Hydrates you in amazing ways and is the best from what we've seen. If you are looking into this product I highly highly recommend it and you will surely be satisfied!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Love the scent! It smells light & refreshing. Really does help to tone & prep my face before applying oils or serum and makeup. I have oily, acne-prone skin so i use this to spray & wipe off any excess dirt. Skin does feel clean afterwards. Quality is very good. The bottle size is a little big to bring around so i mostly use it at home once in the morning and once at night.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This toner has a lovely rose scent and is ideal for sensitive skin because it's very moisturising and gentle. I use this all the time for wiping the reside off my face and the quality of this toner is just amazing. The size could be a bit bigger because I literally go through a bottle a month but it could be because I use this very frequently.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is my go-to rose water. It is incredibly soothing and refreshing. Unlike some other brands, it is not overwhelming floral, but has a gentle rose fragrance, so those who are sensitive should find it acceptable. This is also makes it great for multiple applications a day. The quality is quite good, but does deteriorate as all natural products do after opening. Storing it in the fridge after opening seems to make a difference.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This rose water doesn't smell artificially. Its fresh and pure in quality. After I wash and wipe my face with towel, my skin feels dry and tough. It moistures, soften and refresh my skin immediately. It also help my skin absorb the serum and oil I use after. I can't complete my daily care routine without it.