GB
Based on 1,010 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,010 Ratings
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This brand is one of the best for oils. The quality is great. The scent is ok. The size and package are cool. This oil has alot of uses and benefits. I have dry sensitive skin and this is so moisturizing and nourishing. I use it for everything, skin and hair.

1674f99e-091a-47cd-836a-5f0272eace1c
Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1,082
2,002

I am a 30 year old girl who still suffers from excessively oily skin and acne problems. I purchased this product a month or so ago as I wanted to try going "all natural" with my daily face cleansing regime, and I thought this would make a nice replacement for my acne control lotion. I am blown away by the results. I haven't had to use any lotion since I made this purchase, and a little bit of this oil goes a long way. When I apply the product my skin gets a small amount of shine (it IS oil, afterall) but that's it. My skin never looks greasy anymore and it doesn't feel oily. At all. Beyond that, I have some pretty severe acne scarring and I swear to god this product is slowly but surely healing those scars. I don't understand it. I don't want to understand it, I'm just glad it is happening. I feel so much more confident than before and I will be a customer for life! Thank you!!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
8,481

The product is good/legit. I tried it and it is fast absorbing. The description stated it is rosa mosquera but as shown in the product, it is rosa canina. I prefer the reddish type rosehip oil but I think this one is good too.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I'm using this to mix my moisturize and soften the skin on lower legs and feet, and it's really doing a nice job, with the bonus of moisturizing my hands pleasantly. It soaks into the skin within a couple minutes and leaves it soft and supple. I'll be buying it again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love keeping this product in rotation. Use it a couple of times a week instead of tretinoin and it’s great for hyperpigmentation. It doesn’t really have a scent but I noticed if the bottle gets too old it smells like vegetable oil- in that case, time to get a new bottle.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Since going through menopause, I have very dry skin and also I have autoimmune disease with very dry skin; so this oil I use on my face, my hands, other parts of my body that are dry and it’s so healing and smoothing and easily absorbable. I also like that it’s organic and a pure wholesome product. I have used this product for years and will continue to use it. I’ve actually had people come up to me and asked me who I go to for my skin care and I don’t see anyone I just do a lot of walking In nature, and put this oil on my face. This is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I have used and used many different oils and serums on my face. This rosehip oil has a sense of 'clean' about it as it is not as heavy as other brands that I've purchased from the supermarket or pharmacy. I highly recommend it if you want to change or replace your rosehip oil.