GB

Based on 2,290 Ratings
1,894
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Very good candies with zinc, I always like the quality, the ingredients are necessary for my health. My hair became stronger and stopped falling out, the packaging pleased me, the taste is unforgettable. It helps well with unpleasant sensations in the throat, my wife also liked it.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Every time I feel a slight irritation in my throat, I take one of these and let it melt slowly in my mouth. So far I haven't gotten any colds after starting this, tough my family has had several rounds of colds and normally I would get sick as well.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Life Extension is a recommended Brand!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love these Zinc lozenges. I don’t love taking a lot of pills so these tasty citrus lozenges are an excellent way to intake zinc (besides obtaining it directly from food!). Life Extension company products are great quality and these zinc lozenges are great for helping to strengthen your natural immune system. It has a great taste ingredients I trust.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I was surprised, they are so small! But I like it, the small size of the lozenges makes them easy to eat. The flavor is also surprisingly quite tasty. I like the citrus taste and it's almost like candy. Makes a nice change from huge tablets. I take this when I have acne to help them go down faster. Zinc is also great for keeping up the immune system, so I give some to my family as well. Nice packaging as always from this brand. Despite being more expensive, I think their products are good quality, so I am willing to buy them over cheaper brands.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

these are great ones the ingredients are natural the size is perfect not too big it's really good for your hair. The taste is also excellent and it's a great antioxidant especially if you have a deficiency in zinc.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These are typical high quality supps from Life Extension. This is the only formula that keeps the cold and flu at bay. The devils in the details. Other Zinc is not as effective (if at all) as the Acetate. Do the research and you will find this is the stuff that works.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023
1,991

This is a good tasting zinc lozenges that should give your immunity a boost or if you are in need of zinc or have a deficiency in that mineral and would like a convenient and effective way to supplement.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

i am happy to have this zinc at home for whenever i start feeling my throat, i take 1 and usualy that is enough and i feel better very fast