GB

Based on 2,149 Ratings
1,422
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
6,629

I am very pleased with this product. I bought it on my mother's recommendation. Until now, I used magnesium lotion, from which the skin remained sticky. This cream is perfectly absorbed into the skin, it is not necessary to wash after. I use it for muscle aches, bone aches, headaches, stiff neck. Thanks to the manufacturer and iHerb. Cheers to all!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I am a massage therapist and my clients think this works better than CBD oil in many cases, for fast, effective relief of muscle aches and pains. I have been using this for years. The scent is pleasant and very mild ( although I do miss the original "marshmallow" scent). Excellent quality. Thank you Life Flow.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I called it magical because it did magic influence to my muscles, I use it when I feel any pain in any muscle of my body, and it did very well! Even if the pain of period start I use it on my back and abdomen and feel relief! The scent is sooooo good me and my husband very like it, vanilla scent, and the quality considered very high, and I like also the size of the bottle it stay long long time!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been pleasantly surprised with the benefits of this lotion in relaxation and mood, also leg aches and insomnia. In the beginning, I wondered how a lotion could possibly deliver the magnesium we needed through the skin, but now I don't need any convincing. I am a believer especially because I could say goodbye to Charley horses! It really does help! Plus everyone could use more magnesium, right?

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Tried magnesium oil in the past and oh my goodness, HATED the stuff. Irritated my skin (who needs that?), and left white powdery stuff behind that had to be wiped off with a wet cloth. Read about magnesium lotion and gave it a try. Really impressed! My skin loves it, the scent of vanilla is light and pleasant, and the magnesium is absorbed without anything remaining on the surface. The lotion has a rich, thick, emollient feel, that soaks into the skin readily. Life-flo has manufactured a great product and I use it twice daily, in the morning and right before bed. Try it!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I really like this lotion. It's great for use on specific areas if you're experiencing muscle or joint pain. It's also a great alternative to oral supplements. I like the texture and it doesn't irritate my skin like the life-flo magnesium spray does. I just thought it had a slightly weird scent in the beginning, but I've gotten used to it now and it doesn't bother me anymore. Can definitely recommend this product.

Tried this for the muscle pain/tightness in my head, neck and face that comes with migraines...it's only been a day, but so far I cannot even believe the immediate difference that it's made. If it persists, I'm sold for life. The smell is one that probably some people find nice and some find too sweet, but it's not overpowering, so I'll likely get used to it over time.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
6,008

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Bought this for my mom who has muscle pain and I am pleased to say that it works! I like using this lotion when giving massages. It smells so good and absorbs into the skin well. Doesn’t leave the skin sticky at all. Definitely recommend for anyone who is experiencing pain.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I use gel as well but I wanted to use this lotion for my pain. I can feel the difference just after applying it, texture is good, rubbing it then. Skin is not sticky. Smell of vanilla, it’s ok but it reminds me of eraser which smell of vanilla.