Powerful immune system enhancer for children :)!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After about 3 months of moving (unknowingly) to a high allergy city, my very healthy 3 year old son began experiencing several bouts with croup and respiratory infections. He was later diagnosed with asthma. He has been taking this for about 6 - 8 weeks and has been exposed countless times to other children with colds without catching one himself...No more apparent need for breathing treatments either :). I believe that this supplement will greatly reduce his chances of developing a virus. I am taking the adult version myself (with the same success) and I will continue to give him this supplement during allergy season.

Kids love them, but a bottel last only 10 days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My children are taking those beta glucan pills and they feel much better and don't get any colds. The only drawback is the price. With 4 children we do only 10 days with a bottle.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can’t say for sure that it works but my son, who use to get sick often has not had a serious illness for nearly one year. The colds or aliments he did have were mild and very brief (1 day). It has not improved his asthma and he still gets occasional croup. Use to have chronic ear infections. Has only had one in the last year (but that could be that he is older). The real test will be through this flu season (he is getting the H1N1 vaccine). So far, I think this product works and I would not do without. My son is 5yrs old and takes 2 tablets q AM about 30/60 minutes before b-fast.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste. My daughter love it.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good! I like it. Nice product!

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to enhance a child's immune system.. worked wonders for my 3year old.. The frequency of catching a flu has completely reduced.. will definitely recommend to all the mothers out there!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 6 year old happily takes these.

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if the timing was coincidence or not but my daughter had gotten cold after cold upon entering preschool, and once she started taking these she has been healthy for a month! They definitely seem to be making a difference for her and she likes the lemon taste too.

Very good product.