GB

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 16, 2022
20,383
Incredible dal that is both Delicious and Nutritious!

I absolutely love Maya Kaimal's Everyday Dal! The Red Lentil + Butternut Squash + Coconut flavor is my favorite - it's so creamy and flavorful, and it's just the right amount of spice. I usually make a big batch on the weekends and then eat it for lunch all week long. It's so convenient and easy to make, and it's really healthy too. I highly recommend Maya Kaimal's Everyday Dal to anyone looking for a delicious and healthy meal option.

My husband makes Indian curry from scratch all the time, so we're a pretty picky household when it comes to these instant curries and frankly usually avoid them, but since this was on special and lately we've been so busy with work, we thought we'd give this a try. It's really good!!! We split one pack with some rice, which was a pretty light meal, but would've been more hearty with some papads and yogurt sauce. Would order again if it's on special!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very good quality, nice taste, easy to use, size enough for two, good package, I liked very much and will order more again :) makes life better and easy for me :)

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is a nice mild shelf-stable option to have on hand for those times when a grocery store trip is not possible. I generally add whatever vegetables or tofu I have on hand to make it enough (with rice) for a two-person meal.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

At first I thought the texture looked to thick and considered adding water but once it warmed up in the pan it became the right consistency. Mild spice, which is perfect for my delicate palate.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Delicious and nurishing emergency meal when travelling or at work. Certified kosher. With a long shelf life. Fits into one's handbag. Will buy again!

Aliaq8
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good ingredients, tastes good. I use bread with it but rice might be even tastier. Good portion size, I had it in 2 days. the package I think needs to change. all in all I might be purchasing again.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Very tasty product, save time for lunch. I recommend it

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Delicious on a busy night or camping. Make it a meal for two by adding rice or flatbread.

Posted on May 19, 2022

healthy ingredients, tasted great, easy to cook using microwave, quite filling for its size, just a tad pricey