THIS IS DELICIOUS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only Daily Boost that I've tried so far from MegaFood. The flavor of this one is really delicious! It tastes good added to smoothies or in soups. The turmeric and black pepper flavors come out in savory foods, and the sour taste of the food source Vitamin C is super good in shakes. This blend had everything I was looking for, and the Orange Blend helped to get rid of a sore throat that was coming on.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product just for three weeks and already my hips feels so much better, I had difficulties for sleep and go, now the sleep is ok and I can go without big problems. I don't like pain killers, this product has as good effect as paracetamol.

Great turmeric product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking to add turmeric to your diet, this is the product for you. Initially, when I received the product I was a little shocked to find how small the jar was. It came with a small scooper, and I soon realized that a little bit goes a long way. It has a strong taste. I generally just add this product to my tea in the morning or to my smoothie.

Yes. This product has terrific features but iHerb has a slight flaw, though :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Daily Turmeric. I take one scoop and sprinkle it over my morning avocado every day. It is delicious! I bought this product several times from iHerb. However, in mm last shipment of three jars, one of them had an overspillage of the bright gold turmeric powder. I reported this to iHerb two times. I have not heard from regarding a replacement. For this reason and I am sorry to say, I will not be ordering from iHerb any more.

product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Flavor was fair.

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took it with manuka honey, refreshing taste.

Turmeric Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking it for four months, I noticed my immune system has enhanced quite significantly! I used to fall sick and catch a cold easily but is no longer the case now.

Turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it l give it to my dog in food great for her skin

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with my knee pain and I don't taste it in my smoothie. I recommend for any joint pain or bracitis.

Perfect for adding to smoothies/juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product a couple of times, and I think it is perfect to blend in juices and smoothies for an extra boost of nutrition. The taste is really nice. I bought the single sachets to try out at first, and now I have bought the full size Daily turmeric to add to my breakfast green shake.

1 2