Weak solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the liquid for my daughter who can't yet take tablets. But, I was disappointed to see how weak this zinc is compared to what I buy from my practitioner in the same brand. This size/concentration works out much more expensive and the bottle will only last a couple of weeks, for trying to get zinc levels up. And since it can take month to get zinc levels up to a reasonable level, this doesn't seem a good way to go.

There are better options on here

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As another reviewer noted - this is quite weak and therefore uneconomical. Try Natural Factors instead, there are two on here - I find the 25mg effective and economical. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

A good way to get some zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other zinc supplements but I really feel this one, seems like it makes me feel better. I don't take anywhere near the full dose because I figure I'm getting it in my diet. I'm glad iherb has a good selection of liquid vitamins and minerals, they seem easier to get down and more effective. Great prices and service, too.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really improved my zinc deficiency in one week. The longer you take nastier it taste but it means your body gets appropriate level of zinc

Great Zinc Drink!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

it is verry good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

so good

Good quality Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be liquid Zinc of good quality

it's so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's so good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

products and packing all of good.

Amazing immune system booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't be without my zinc drink. I have a suppressed immune system condition, but my zinc drink gets me through the office bugs and germs with an iron like shield. A lot of people have a zinc deficiency but don't realise it...zinc drink is like the world's cheapest and easiest insurance policy.

1 2