Help

Not my favourite

Posted by kirjasalla on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not very gentle shampoo, makes my scalp dry. It also contains Sodium myreth sulfate, which is almost as bad as SLS. Won't buy again. There's much better shampoos at same price, without sulfates.

Good

Posted by shepajulia on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brand shampoos. They make beautiful hair.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is gentle and makes my hair shine with lovely natural highlights. I like the fact that it's PH balanced and therefore is strengthening my hair as well as making it attractive.

Mill Creek, Henna Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very nice! Gentle, soft scent (reminds me of baby shampoo). My hair feels super soft after use. No conditioner needed (I do have short hair). Will buy again.

All Mill Creek Shampoo(personal use)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

An excellent shampoo&have been using it for over 30 yrs!

Quick and easy way to add volume with henna...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...without actually henna'ing your hair. I've been using a powdered Cassia product that I liked, but it was messy to apply, and turned my gray hair rather more red than I wanted (didn't want to color/cover it, just add body to my otherwise limpy hair). I tried the Mill Creek Henna Shampoo as a possible alternative, and like it. It doesn't suds up very much, which can be disconcerting, but gets my hair clean and shiny, and adds the volume/thickening that I'm looking for so that my styling stays all day.

good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I leave it on my hair for 5 minutes - this is good for my dandruff treatment

mill creek, henna shampoo

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells and feels nice but use conditioner as well. I guess it has less or no wax as oppose to store-bought products. Ends of long hair tend to be dry if not using conditioner.

Best Shampoo I have used!

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling with thinning, dry hair for a long time and have not found a shampoo that has helped to nourish my hair until this! It lathers well, cleans well and leaves my hair so soft and lately it feels stronger. I have been using this for 3 weeks now and have noticed a difference! Will buy again.

happy hair 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried expensive shampoos and conditioners but none of them gave the results I always get with Mill Creek, Henna Shampoo and Conditioner. These two products are great for my hair. And, I am really demanding when talking about hair care.

1 2 3 4