GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I bought this essence once because of the reviews I had many acne marks it has helped a lot not overnight I have been constant I have 2 and I love it I cannot do without it without a doubt I recommend it apart from a good price I'm in love with her do not hesitate to buy it

This has no scent and I use this for my face and hands. The size is large for the packaging and it benefits are seen within a few weeks. I do understand now why people use it in spite of being what it is (snail) LOL. It is slimy a little sticky even but it dries quickly and I think for my age at 50 you need all the help you can find! I do have sensitive skin and it was gentle and did not bother me at all. It felt refreshing to me in my opinion.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I use this essence instead of an oil for my morning message. It absorbs quickly, no traces so I put my make up on a hydrated skin. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys the sense of freshness and non-sticky skin!

ce10976d-6804-4122-820a-fc46135ee893
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

the package came perfectly fine, but the bottle did have a pill. but that's expectable knowing it went through air and pressure of flying. anyways, the product's quality feels great on my skin that some days i use it alone without lotion, texture is light and soft on the skin. the scent is super light, barely there which is good. and it did benefit my skin

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is great even for oily skin! I get oily around my t-zone and when I use this, it moisturizes my skin so well that my face doesn’t produce as much oil. Also I was worried about the texture because of the snail you can but it doesn’t feel weird or anything it’s super smooth and kind of satisfying!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The entire Mizon snail mucin line is the closest thing to magic I've ever experienced. I've been using these products as well as COSRX comparable snail mucin skincare, and Mizon is my preference of the two. I've been using this line for over a year and have preached the healing and restorative properties of snail mucin to anyone who comes to me about skin problems. My skin was irritated and dehydrated with cystic acne breakouts, and (along with an AHA/BHA product) these products have completely changed my complexion. People actually tell me I have beautiful skin now when I go without makeup. My scars have faded radically and the texture of my skin is smoother and more radiant. If you are weirded out by the thought of using something with snail mucin, rest assured that the scent is very light and clean. The texture of the product is ligntweight and absorbs right into the skin, and doesn't interfere with makeup products. The price is so reasonable and the snail mucin is harvested ethically.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I really wanted to love this product from Mizon, but sadly it gave me acne. I have dry and dehydrated skin and I will say that even though this gave me skin issues, this essence is super moisturizing. It has absolutely no scent and it absorbs quickly when applied to the skin.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I've been using this with chemical exfoliators to protect my skin barrier and it worked perfectly. I usually get super sensitive skin after retinols and ahas/bhas but this essence kept my skin hydrated and gave me radiant skin!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Best serum for combination skin! This stuff seriously wiped away all my acne scars, it leaves skin moisturised without clogging pores and acne. If you’re hesitant dont be!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

A little goes a long way, I've had this for over a month and half the bottle is left. It really smooths my fine lines.