Amazing!

Posted by tiriljohansen on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product, I use it for my 5 year old son who is diagnosed with ADHD. He becomes calmer, more attentive og much more focused. A really good substitute for stimulant medications!

MRM, Attention Gels helped us a lot!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic. It has helped my son to be a lot more calm. He has had 4 good months at school after being on this product regularly each day for 5 months. I have tried several products before which are natural and have no noticeable results until now. Thanks!!!!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in conjunction with a separate supplement to help my son with ADD and he is doing fabulously!

Beyond on expectation

Posted by fomchan on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Put a great hope on this product after seeing a lot of position review in this group. My boy is almost 7 and have ADHD. Eating the 2nd bottle but only little effect seem. Believe it is more suitable for the kid who has attention problem but not as serious as confirmed ADHD kid.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The pills work for my kid.

terrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The reviews were great on the effect that these softgels have on kids, but the smell of them is so horrible that I initially thought that the product is past its date. My daughter refuses to take these, my son has taken them for a while, but I haven't noticed any difference in his attention problem.

Erittäin hyvä tuote!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hyvä tuote, suosittelen.

Attention issues with kids in school

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and great value. Works for my school aged kids with attention issues.

a must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great brain food

Adult male in 50s using and likes them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use these to obtain some of the brain nutrients and oils and they work for me - just wish they were cheaper.

1 2