GBP

BioTech, Shen Min for Men

Posted by Reviewer1309789 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this product for about 6 months. His hair was getting very thin, but since he started taking Shen Min the thinning has stopped!! He is really pleased with the results.

It's good for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can tell my hair grows much better with this supplement...faster. I will continue to use it.

Works for Psoriasis Hair Loss

Posted by Reviewer3031468 on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband was losing hair due to psoriasis and it pretty much filled back in after taking this supplement.

Shen Min Works

Posted by Reviewer1239388 on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Shen Min for over a year and have noticed a lot less hair in the drain and on my pillow. Keep in mind that you have to use it for a few months before any results.

Solid, but pricey

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Shen Min's Advanced Men's Formula for about 18 months now. After 18 months of use, I saw a little improvement in my finger and toenails (I have nail fungus (24+ years) that has cleared up in 7 of 10 toes via spit (it's full of antibodies and helps evoke a humoral response) and contributions from these products), however, I saw little improvement with my hair. By itself, it was not enough to do pretty much anything barring slowing down the rate of hair loss at the suggested dosage (I ran out a few times and immediately would notice an increase in hair loss within 5 to 7 days of being without it). When combined with other products, I did notice a minor gradual return of my hair, but would notice my hair again falling out within a week of being out of this product (the others lacked Fo Ti). Qualms: It's pricey when compared to other products (almost double if you buy the key ingredients He Shou Wu (Fo Ti) and Biotin), but a very solid formulation. If they ever lower the price, I'll be back.

dont bother

Posted by Reviewer1434851 on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, though I didnt see much of an effort. The trouble with it is that you can buy all the major ingredients much cheaper elsewhere on iherbs. So dont waste your money buying this.

Merci

Posted by 5417275595528000746 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Très bon produit. Merci.

Super product

Posted by 5515249066580164700 on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great n fast shipping

1st purchase of this from iHerb

Posted by 4705452469588819449 on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery of product. Received package in good order in under 5 working days. First time user of this supplement. Hope it works. Will definitely make future purchases with this site. Keep it up iHerb ! - Singapore

good

Posted by 5390202735151378941 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for those who have been sent by mail arrived after a 40-day shipping is too slow

1 2