GBP

CONTAINS FLUORIDE!

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product contains Sodium Fluoride - an very toxic form of fluoride - and is not recommended if you are concerned about your health and the health of your loved-ones. For example read the following: Quote from The Natural Solutions Foundation website: November 15, 2006 -- The conservative American Dental Association (ADA) altered its position on fluoride for babies to align with the strong opposition of fluoride for babies adopted by the Natural Solutions Foundation. The American Dental Association now recommends that babies younger than one year should not be exposed to fluoride either in water or as an ingredient in fluoride since it causes dental fluorosis (discoloration and weakening of teeth), now classified by the National Research Council as a major health problem.

I now have uber white teeth :)

Posted by 5034823591675160605 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this product! I've been using this product for about a month now and my teeth are as white as I want them to be! I did my research to find a non-harmful whitening toothpaste and this one fits my standards! The only thing I think should be worked on, is the minty freshness. It just goes away too fast. :( Other than that I'm very happy with this toothpaste and I've already bought my second tube! :) Hope this was helpful!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this and Natural Dentist pre-brush whitening rinse and my teeth are whiter before the first tube (and bottle) are empty. Great stuff!

very good...

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good...

Loses flavor, otherwise great

Posted by Reviewer2068325 on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My only complaint about this toothpaste is that the great flavor goes away way too fast! but other than that, it is a great product, no real complaints here :)

good

Posted by happydays on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good, will buy again.

Mixed Review

Posted by Reviewer2044713 on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the herbs and good ingredients in this toothpaste, but the texture when brushing is something different from "normal" toothpaste. Something I'll have to get used to I guess.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very pleasant tasting and good toothpaste. Finally no baking soda.

good on gums

Posted by Reviewer2509397 on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste works great with rinse,they work good together.

Good toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

WHiten my theeths in two tones, clean theeths for 12 hours, nice taste.

1 2 3