Help

Works better when put between the gum and lip - no sugar alcohols (but does contain lactose). Note: high doses of B12 may deplete iodine, iron, zinc, manganese

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't tolerate mannitol/sorbitol used by other brands but the small bit of lactose in this seems OK. I found this one works better when put between the gum and lip - under the tongue it dissolves too fast. I'm going to try California Xtracts and Jarrow Formulas instead. 1) Pure Advantage methyl-B12 spray - ineffective (I wonder about the sorbate preservative in it); 2) InterPlexus Inc NutriSorb liquid hydroxycobalamin - effective but still needs to be 'converted' to active form - I found the one drop dose suggested on label isn't enough; 3) Solgar cyanocobalamin 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast and not as effective as active methyl-B12; 4) Source Naturals methyl-B12 1mg sublingual - contains mannitol and sorbitol. Iodine/B12 are synergists - suggest adding/increasing either one if taking more of the other, especially long term. Same is true of other nutrients such as manganese and zinc (both need cobalt, high cobalt may deplete them) - could be why some people note headaches after taking high doses of B12 (both high and low manganese can cause migraine-headaches). High doses of B12 will also deplete iron - they are antagonists. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Fran

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Within two days of taking these tablets, my husband's "restless leg" problem simply disappeared. He has now taken them for 17 days and the dizziness that has plagued him for years (upon standing up) has almost completely gone - thank you!

Excellent form of B-12!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the only form of B-!2 I will use because all others make me ill. I have been taking it for over three months now and see an amazing difference in my energy level. I have seven kids and am studying for my MPH degree. Believe me, this product works.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 5 months and it has made a significant difference to my energy levels and sleep pattern. Have also recommended it to my sister who is anaemic, she is much better after taking this B12.

Better than the rest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several brands of sublingual B12, and this is by far the fastest-dissolving - also fast-acting. I take this for my restless legs and mild neuropathy in my feet, and it really helps.

Great energy boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wanted the best type of b12 for my new mostly vegetarian diet and its a great deal...my 50 year old mom also took it a few times and said she felt alot more energized... i will purchace this b12 again when i need more...

Natural Factors, B12 Sublingual Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had to look far and wide to find this great product which contains the dyes so common with B12 Sublingual. Im really happy with it. Within 7 days of use my Carpal Tunnel went from raging to mild. This pretty much saved my job. As always Natural Factors is a superior brand. Another fine PRODUCT OF CANADA to be proud of.

Finally a sublingual B12 without all the sugar and icky flavors!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a terrific product! I highly recommend it and will definitely order it again! Other sublingual B12's I've tried contain more added sugars and flavors than B12 and made me feel worse. This one disolves quickly without the icky taste and works FAST! The best B12 I've found.

Wonderful Benenfits that are Pleasant and Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been on the B12 (cyancobalamin) injections for a while and when I stopped getting the same results, as when I initially started the injections I knew I was missing something. I did some research and found that the body sometimes does convert the cyancobalamin over to the methylcobalamin like it should. I thought it was worth a shot and I am amazed with the difference. It took a week or so, but wow! I feel great. It is easy to take, didn't taste bad (like some of my supplements), and just took a second (no water necessary). I was surprised that a lot of suppliers do not carry the methylcobalamin and mainly distribute the cyancobalamin. Thank you iHerb! It has made such a difference and is so simple to take that it will always be part of my daily routine. I can't imagine not taking it daily.

excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mental acuity and energy levels are higher than they've been in a long time. Even the B12 shots I got in the past didn't make me feel this good. I read about this supplement in a magazine and they hit it right on the mark!