GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I've been using this quality omega product for a number of year,it have good ingredient and particularly like this brand. It's not always available in the area's that I have lived, so I was happy to discover that I could find it through Amazon. Thank you for connecting me to a source!My surgeon recommended that I use this oil at this dosage after double mastectomies. I can't take anti-inflammatories. I've used the oil for a year and have had great luck with it. Thanks for a speedy delivery.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I'm finishing big package of Now Food Evening Primrose oil and I wanted to try Natural Factors. This one has a bit different composition, exellent ingredients, the plus is Omega GLA and LA. My friends recommended it, also. So, I have high hopes for this.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I've purchase many types of EPO and i prefer this most! it is very good quality for the price. and the package in softgel so it is easy to consume. Definitely will repurchase again!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

good quality for the price. Package in softgel so it is easy to consume. Is said to bring benefits for antiaging on the skin and hair. It is good to have omega support as well.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Perfect for women. I like this product. Capsule is small and easy to swallow. My period is regular, less painful. Skin is beautiful and hair.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I think this is a good product. I take it once a week because I take a lot of Omega 3 and this helps balance that.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

seems to agree with me thus far, heard sometimes evening primrose can cause breakouts or headaches but fingers crossed on this and nothing like that so far. Hoping to see some improvement in my skin as I continue take this

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

have been taking primrose for a few years. Good for my health. quality is good. ingredients are beneficial for my well being. im 75 years old.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

It was recommended by my health care provider in the second part of the cycle to control the estrogens. After one month I see the positive dynamic