Effective and Odorless Fish Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite fish oils. Even if I do burp after consuming this with a meal, it smells of seaweed, not fish. Both EPA and DHA are derivatives of Omega3 fatty acid. DHA is popularly used to support brain health. EPA, being higher in the metabolic pathway is capable of converting to DHA and/or to the beneficial eicosanoids PG-3 prostaglandins and LT-5 Leukotrienes. Thus this EPA:DHA 2:1 ratio is beneficial for heart, lung, joints, eye, and brain health.

PCOS and Omega-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Recently I have been diagnosed with PCOS, which has taken a toll on my skin. I had quite a bit of acne on my face, oily skin, and loss of hair. I have noticed after only 3 weeks of taking the product that my skin (acne and all) is 99% improved and my hair is fullest and healthiest it has been in a long time. In general I feel healthier and my tiredness is gone! I whole-heartedly back up this product.

GMP, Consumer Labs tested Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors scored the highest possible with Consumer Labs products testing as well as carrying the GMP seal - a personal requirement for any supplement. At this time I have not yet fully regularly incorporated RxOmega-3 into my supplement regimen but I trust completely in the product and the supplement is not too fishy tasting to be palatable.

Potent but mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this item for a year or so. It seems to get the job done without the unpleasant stomach sensations that some can produce. Also, no after taste or "fish belching" flavor or smell (excuse the indelicacy). Dr. Jay Jones, LCSW, Behavioral Health Consultant

Hip Pain Reduced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I ignored my hip joint pain for so long, I didn't even realize it hurt. That is, until after 3 weeks on this product. I realize now what I was tolerating and ignoring for 2 years. I was skeptical looking at these reviews, but the price was right, so I tried it. I am going to re-order, for sure.

My health care provider recommended

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath suggested this brand because he said pharmaceutical grade means I'll be avoiding mercury that could come with other fish oils.

One of the Best Supplements to Eliminate Wrinkles for Smoother, Younger-Looking Skin

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil is very rich in omega-3 fats, which help keep your cell membranes healthy, helping to keep out toxins and waste while allowing nutrients in. A healthy cell membrane also helps maintain moisture, which leads to plumper, more youthful looking skin.

High ratio EPA/DHA - Great price

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Farmaceutical grade fishoil high in EPA/DHA fatty acids. Our diets are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and have excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. Healthy ratio omega-6 : omega-3 intake is about 2-4 : 1, actual intake is 15 : 1 and higher! Excessive amounts of Omega-6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids can cause serious health problems. Omega-3 supplements can be effective to prevent or in case of heart disease, high bloodpressure, diabetes, migraine, joint pain, mental disorders, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and many more. For me Omega-3 works well for migraine and joint pain. Because of the fishburps I will switch to the Natural Factors Omega-3 enteric coated capsules. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Useful

Posted by olaisa on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Useful and so much tabsO_O

NatalieRN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started taking fish oil after an endocrinoligist I work with recommended it to lower my triglycerides. 1 year later my triglycerides are lower and my menstrual cramps are gone. I was taking Vioxx for cramps every month and now ibuprofen works. I'm very impressed with your product and have recommended it to many friends. Thanks Natalie