GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Perfect combination

Berberine takes care of your blood glucose level very efficiently by increasing AMPK activation. Howthorn is a well known heart tonic. Beetroot dilates your blood vessel and improve your circulation thereby helping in endothelial dysfunction. Bowsellia and grapeseed are potent anti- inflammatory. Chamomile just calms your nerves. What a great combination. I liked it very much

4e10a57e-63fd-4e39-96ed-a0b1f87d13a1

Great product! Contains almost all of the ingredients I have been buying individually, including OPC's, Hawthorn, beet and Hibiscus. I recommend this for everyone, especially those who have COVID or who have had COVID shots that damage the cardiovascular system.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I am taking this product to lower cholestrol. I am not sure yet if it works but will know when I am next tested. I take one each night with food.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good mixture of botanicals that have additional uses and benefits than just heart health. Berberine is good for stabilising blood sugar and anti-microbial too which is a bonus. Really good product.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good quality and ingredient. Everybody need to have it. Package is ok.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love the ingredients of this product, should help with circulation and overall wellbeing. So many good ingredients in a capsule.

Posted on May 31, 2022

The ingredients and composition are so good. There, the quality is good and the packaging is great. Natural factors products are good and beneficial.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I trust Natural Factors and this is a good product. It has nine heart-healthy products that you would not otherwise be getting.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

helps with blood sugar, bad cholesterol. So good for heart health

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

excellent quality. help lowering my cholesterol level. improving my healthy condition. best supplement ever.