Help

Works really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Remifemin for a couple of years now, but this works better, and it's much cheaper, also! I'll continue buying this product to alleviate hot flashes.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really believe this product has lessened my hot flashes. I was having hot flashes every 45 minutes. And now I have from 3-5 a day.

Good after menopause too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product and good price. Love iHerb.

natural factors, black cohosh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This herb stops hot flashes and is so much cheaper than remefemin! Why pay more.

Menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For relief of night sweats & irritability, this is great. It is standardized, so you can trust that it will work.

Mrs. P. S. Davies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Black Cohosh for several years and thought my problems were over so I stopped taking it, not so. I researched for the best product without going back into the pharmaceutical products and decided on this one. It is a little early to tell yet, but there has been a significant difference in my discomfort.

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Made my hot flashes stop and night sweats reduce by 80%. Needs 2 or 3 days to kick in but works well.

Helped my mother with hot flashes

Posted by BareFoodGeorge on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am ordering these pills for sometime now since it helped my mother relieve her hot flashes she got after menopause. She says that her flushes are rare and less intense.

Life changing for night sweats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for an elderly friend (83 years young) who was having very distressing night sweats. After enduring every test possible by an array of doctors and other health care professionals. They basically told her there was nothing more they could do to help and she would just have to live with them. After doing a lot of research on the internet and seeing the excellent reviews for this product. I thought it was worth a try and she had nothing to lose by giving it a go. Well I am so relieved to say that she is so happy and it shows. Waking up a couple of times every night drenched in sweat is very tiring. Night sweats are rare now and she has only been taking them for a few months. Give them a go they could change your life too.

WomenSense Menopause Black Cohosh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and it does help with night sweats and makes the daily "hot flashes" less severe.

1 2